Heart Bypass ???.

samboy

Hi gang.

I Had an angiogram today and was found to have 3 narrow arteries so iv'e got to have a bypass.

So that will be my shooting over for a few weeks or more. Not looking forward to it. 

But it has to be done. Things can only get better i hope.

7 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Friend of mine had it done probably 20 years ago - and he is still going strong now - and looking much better than he did before the op.  It isn't something to 'look forward to', but once done, you will never regret it.

Yep, a friend also had his done over 20 years ago. Now in our 70's he is still going strong and shoots at least once a week, often more. He was back shooting with a 20 bore some 5 weeks after the Op. and he was a GP back then.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 17:16, samboy said:

Hi gang.

I Had an angiogram today and was found to have 3 narrow arteries so iv'e got to have a bypass.

So that will be my shooting over for a few weeks or more. Not looking forward to it. 

But it has to be done. Things can only get better i hope.

I had all four done eighteen years ago and the I am sure the improvement to your quality of life will be well worth it.

Pm me if you want a chat