canabis oil

gemini52

I have had surgery for prostrate cancer,its two years in november and i am still geting some pain and discomfort,the tablets i get off the doc goes some way to relieving the discomfort,so i decided to give cbd oil a try,its only been a short time but i am getting some benifit, just wanted to get some feed back.

a friend    joy smith     has been using cannabis oil and worked really well for her research her on  you tube / face book    buy the stuff yourself and render down to make the oil tons of information on you tube really easy to do the cdc s in the oil makes your immune system fight cancer works for some cancers but not all  not long been licenced in usa been used for years in Spain china etc   no money in the pharma cuticle co uk     so not promoted as anyone can make it cheaply compared to chemo therapy drugs and screw the NHS the ongoing aftercare and medication for health related issues related to chemo ongoing from said drugs  fibromyalgia neuropathy copd dental / bone  deuteration   extreme fatigue etc nothing ventured nothing gained I wish I knew before chemo it may have worked chemo kickback is not good got the tea shirt video etc 

6 hours ago, Saltings said:

a friend    joy smith     has been using cannabis oil and worked really well for her research her on  you tube / face book    buy the stuff yourself and render down to make the oil tons of information on you tube really easy to do the cdc s in the oil makes your immune system fight cancer works for some cancers but not all  not long been licenced in usa been used for years in Spain china etc   no money in the pharma cuticle co uk     so not promoted as anyone can make it cheaply compared to chemo therapy drugs and screw the NHS the ongoing aftercare and medication for health related issues related to chemo ongoing from said drugs  fibromyalgia neuropathy copd dental / bone  deuteration   extreme fatigue etc nothing ventured nothing gained I wish I knew before chemo it may have worked chemo kickback is not good got the tea shirt video etc 

Buying the stuff yourself to render down unfortunately involves buying froma dealer or growing your own - both of which could very easily result in lost licence. 

Also whilst it does have several benefits, it’s certainly not a do it all cure, especially for cancer. Even the big growers are stating that isn’t true and it’s being over hyped. 

Used in conjunction with other treatments however it can be used to reduced the nasty side effects - nausea, low appetite etc. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 19:50, gemini52 said:

I have had surgery for prostrate cancer,its two years in november and i am still geting some pain and discomfort,the tablets i get off the doc goes some way to relieving the discomfort,so i decided to give cbd oil a try,its only been a short time but i am getting some benifit, just wanted to get some feed back.

I have been on the cbd oil for three weeks now,and to be fair there has been a small improvement in my discomfort,still got about a third of the bottle left so will finish it and give another bottle a try,i have a short course of accupuncture booked in late november so hopefully will help aswell.

On 11/10/2018 at 03:00, Saltings said:

I can't stand this perspective on it, you need to stop. It seems to be a lot of people like yourself that ruin the cause for more study into CBD and THC. Why must you be radical about it and use it as an argument against tried and tested technology and treatments such as chemotherapy? It is a dangerous message to spread that we can screw the NHS by using cannabis instead of chemo.

Like you, I've had chemo, it saved my life and it sounds like it saved yours too, you seem to be ungrateful for that. Nevertheless, I am VERY keen on seeing more and more serious peer-reviewed medical studies into the benefits of THC and CBD, but for now (at least) it is NOT an alternative. Or at least isn't proven as one.

As an aside, more specific to the OP, it is said (with less than adequate medical evidence) that a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD is optimal. The problem is that our country appears to be stuck in the stone age with it's classification of THC. So these CBD oils lack, what some my claim, is a key active ingredient for medicinal application. So I don't doubt it has it's benefits, but the illegal route (some may say, not me) is said to be most effective. I am not personally advocating this route, since it's illegal.

Edited by DanBettin

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:12, DanBettin said:

I can't stand this perspective on it, you need to stop. It seems to be a lot of people like yourself that ruin the cause for more study into CBD and THC. Why must you be radical about it and use it as an argument against tried and tested technology and treatments such as chemotherapy? It is a dangerous message to spread that we can screw the NHS by using cannabis instead of chemo.

Like you, I've had chemo, it saved my life and it sounds like it saved yours too, you seem to be ungrateful for that. Nevertheless, I am VERY keen on seeing more and more serious peer-reviewed medical studies into the benefits of THC and CBD, but for now (at least) it is NOT an alternative. Or at least isn't proven as one.

As an aside, more specific to the OP, it is said (with less than adequate medical evidence) that a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD is optimal. The problem is that our country appears to be stuck in the stone age with it's classification of THC. So these CBD oils lack, what some my claim, is a key active ingredient for medicinal application. So I don't doubt it has it's benefits, but the illegal route (some may say, not me) is said to be most effective. I am not personally advocating this route, since it's illegal.

the consultant oncologist that treated joy is now wishing she got in touch and got additional help with canopies oil as a close member of her family has secumed to cancer two other consultants asked for help re oil and to date are doing ok does not mean its treats all cancers   doctors and consultants are guided by numbers supplied by drugs co and not thought to think outside the box as for knocking back research    if joe public does not know about alternatives / complimentary  help the consultants will never question the information they have been fed    doctors and consultants and oncologists are told by pharma cuticle co what works which can lead to many years of medication to help with long tern chemo side effects  more £ do a research for the amount of people suffering from copd/ fibro myalgia /arthritis / chronic fatigue/ dental and bone degeneration/ a mouse  sneezes at 2k a chest infection two three or four rounds of antibiotics to clear up  at least 95% have the afore mentioned after 10years  as prognosis is less than 15yrs depending on chemo treatment please forgive joy had many soft tissue organ cancers tubes to feed would never be removed 6mts to live      now two years on  completely clear /and in remission   known as wonder woman by her oncologist   my sons best friends dad three months ago was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer used the oil and chemo and is mow in remission something the oncologists have not seen before and are puzzled   so please question doctors/ consultants             they   differ and patients die       

Edited by Saltings

13 hours ago, Saltings said:

the consultant oncologist that treated joy is now wishing she got in touch and got additional help with canopies oil as a close member of her family has secumed to cancer two other consultants asked for help re oil and to date are doing ok does not mean its treats all cancers   doctors and consultants are guided by numbers supplied by drugs co and not thought to think outside the box as for knocking back research    if joe public does not know about alternatives / complimentary  help the consultants will never question the information they have been fed    doctors and consultants and oncologists are told by pharma cuticle co what works which can lead to many years of medication to help with long tern chemo side effects  more £ do a research for the amount of people suffering from copd/ fibro myalgia /arthritis / chronic fatigue/ dental and bone degeneration/ a mouse  sneezes at 2k a chest infection two three or four rounds of antibiotics to clear up  at least 95% have the afore mentioned after 10years  as prognosis is less than 15yrs depending on chemo treatment please forgive joy had many soft tissue organ cancers tubes to feed would never be removed 6mts to live      now two years on  completely clear /and in remission   known as wonder woman by her oncologist   my sons best friends dad three months ago was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer used the oil and chemo and is mow in remission something the oncologists have not seen before and are puzzled   so please question doctors/ consultants             they   differ and patients die       

Entirely missed my point. Forget it.

cream got rid of a long time rash no other creams we tried would on my girlfriends legs,  same for my mates eczema. mum uses it on her knees and said she notices a  slight benefit. i used on my back but not sure if it was the cream or all the stretching which helped. i think the plant needs research wouldn't advise anyone not taking doctors advise over it though. hope you all mend sooon  

A close friend of mine is on it (the good stuff with THC ) she makes it herself using a rice cooker.

She is terminally ill and was told nothing more can be done (bowel cancer)

The Mcmillian nurse who came out to see her said half her patients are on it (with or without THC)

My friend was taking oral morphine 4 times a day and was told to double this as still in pain.

Since taking the oil she has stopped taking morphine and her appetite has returned.

She is also sleeping better and her ankles are less swollen.

She doesn't believe it will cure her cancer but because she was discharged by her consultant and told

to see her GP and Mcmillan nurse to manage her pain what has she got to lose.

Well being massively cynical it's benefits are always going to be suppressed by certain influential people within the medical industry.

Big Pharma is worth billions, I doubt they're going to want people knocking up treatments in their own kitchen.

I think it's great there are guides out there on how to make it. Let's face it faced with death I couldn't give a toss about legality, licence or job, I'd be making truckloads of it.

Edited by Muddy Funker

On 13/11/2018 at 14:38, Gordon R said:

A rambling anecdote always beats medical facts and years of training.:whistling:

Along with someone said on Youtube !!

I am a keen advocate for further research into cannabinoid treatments, and also for legalisation in general, but the amount of snake oil nonsense peddled around the stuff is very alarming.

Same with the anti-vax movement, which is of course why we are now seeing incidences of diseases such as mumps and measles increasing again across western nations.

If only there was such a magical cure for ignorance and stupidity...!

You can't compare it to anti- vax when people are taking it that have been told to go home and die.

A lot of people use it as a anti sickness drug when having Chemo, You can't argue with the fact that it

increases appetite, the "munches" have been well known for decades and taking Opiates for pain decreases

appetite........You don't see many fat smack heads.

10 minutes ago, daveboy said:

You can't compare it to anti- vax when people are taking it that have been told to go home and die.

A lot of people use it as a anti sickness drug when having Chemo, You can't argue with the fact that it

increases appetite, the "munches" have been well known for decades and taking Opiates for pain decreases

appetite........You don't see many fat smack heads.

We are at cross purposes.

I agree there are a great many positive outcomes from using cannabinoids medicinally or therapeutically, especially in terms of pain relief or alleviating symptoms associated with chronic conditions like MS and epiliepsy, etc, it is the volume of other magical cures associated with the drug that alarms me and those are fuelled by the same sort of sources as advocate anti-vax, that is what I was poking at.

There are also significant benefits in the reduction of side effects compared to synthesised analgesics, etc and that is hugely valuable to the quality of life through palliative care, as you highlight in your previous post.