PANIC STRIKES THE NATION

Walker570

2 minutes ago, The Burpster said:

I was once told there are secret charges built into the English side with top secret activation codes ......... 🤔

I had no reason to doubt the source and I hope it’s bloody well correct. 😊

i was told exactly the same thing ...so it must be true..............anyway who the hell is going to send an army thro the channel tunnel at british railway fares..........the cost would be astronomical.............they would have to book weeks in advance to get some sort of deal.............its just a none starter

Just now, The Burpster said:

I was once told there are secret charges built into the English side with top secret activation codes ......... 🤔

I had no reason to doubt the source and I hope it’s bloody well correct. 😊

I don't want to blow it up, just stop it being used for trains. 

We should cancel HS2 and use the money to build a massive sewer network towards the tunnel, then a pumping station to send all our effluent to Europe.

God I love happy dreams! 😂

1 hour ago, timmytree said:

Panic? Does it?

I couldn't care less. I've got much better things to think about. Like how to close the channel tunnel.

Now there's a thought! Couldn't we just move it and put it under the Thames. That would be cheaper than starting again from scratch. In fact there's probably enough to do the Humber and the Bristol Channel as well.

Just now, wymberley said:

Now there's a thought! Couldn't we just move it and put it under the Thames. That would be cheaper than starting again from scratch. In fact there's probably enough to do the Humber and the Bristol Channel as well.

How do we move a tunnel? Surely that would leave a big hole?

29 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Yes but only if you post a pic first.

ive posted worse :yes:

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

not in this weather you wont..................

i should be ok , being a chunkey monkey means that i dont get low temperature shrinkage until early in the new year .

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i was told exactly the same thing ...so it must be true..............anyway who the hell is going to send an army thro the channel tunnel at british railway fares..........the cost would be astronomical.............they would have to book weeks in advance to get some sort of deal.............its just a none starter

Not so sure an invading army would be so gracious to use our trains🤣

that said with what’s left of our Armed services, Border control and Police service, if an invading army filled a couple of trains and used the Chunnel they would have more bodies on our shores than we have to protect it.....,🤬