PANIC STRIKES THE NATION

Walker570

57 minutes ago, The Burpster said:

Not so sure an invading army would be so gracious to use our trains🤣

that said with what’s left of our Armed services, Border control and Police service, if an invading army filled a couple of trains and used the Chunnel they would have more bodies on our shores than we have to protect it.....,🤬

In 1914 the German Von Sclieffan plan for Germany to invade France involved scheduled rail services to move German troops, in huge numbers, up to French and Belgian borders. It happened and WW1 was the result. Once on the ground and on the march to Paris, Instead of making the predicted 20-30 miles a day marching, the roads were clogged and the German army struggled to make 5 miles a day.

Time enough for the French, Belgians and British to move troops into their path to block them  and it moved into trench warefare.as winter set in b 

13 hours ago, timmytree said:

How do we move a tunnel? Surely that would leave a big hole?

Oops! Seems I should have kept quiet. Had a visit at 02:30 hrs today - two men in suits. Apparently, I could have let the cat out of the bag - something to do with a cunning plan and why the tunnel under the Thames now just before Brexit and where they're planning on putting the spoil.

3 minutes ago, walshie said:

I'm more worried about the predicted caviar shortage after Brexit. I don't know how I'd get by without my cold fishy jellified eggs. :no:

Just a thought - doesn't caviar come from Russia that also isn't in the EU?

No it normally comes from Sturgeon, not the Jockess!