Ehaynes96

Shooting meetups

29 minutes ago, old'un said:

Welcome Ehaynes96…..Strange first post, would you care to elaborate?

Whats strange about it? Just looking for someone to go shooting with I usually shoot clays on my own, dont really have any mates with guns.

Edited by Ehaynes96

Im not offering just looking for someone to come with me i shoot alot of clays, i havent been game shooting but would like to get into it. Are you interested?

46 minutes ago, Ehaynes96 said:

Im not offering just looking for someone to come with me i shoot alot of clays, i havent been game shooting but would like to get into it. Are you interested?

Which grounds do you usually shoot at ? 

1 minute ago, Ehaynes96 said:

Usually at bisley and occasionally at a small place in dartford, you?

I like Dartford but it's too far for me to shoot it regularly, I do a a fair bit of mid week registered shoots at Owls Lodge and Churchill's both of which are brilliant in different ways, would be more than happy to meet up at one of these. If you ever fancy a trip over to Canterbury a fun group of us always do their Sunday shoots which is also fab with great targets. 

I take it you meant Dartford Gun club ? 

9 minutes ago, Hamster said:

I like Dartford but it's too far for me to shoot it regularly, I do a a fair bit of mid week registered shoots at Owls Lodge and Churchill's both of which are brilliant in different ways, would be more than happy to meet up at one of these. If you ever fancy a trip over to Canterbury a fun group of us always do their Sunday shoots which is also fab with great targets. 

I take it you meant Dartford Gun club ? 

Yeah im up for that, sounds good, whats your number? And yeah it is dartford gun club I prefer bisley tbh but dartford is on my doorstep.