LED Rifle Mounted Lamp

ndjfb00

hello, are you lamping seperate to the rifle eg hand held or fixed to motor, at 100 mtrs i would look at a red torch fitted on scope, my TR 38 can do that distance and gives a good beam for a 22 L/R, if you prefer a white light these torches are very good, 38mm torch head  150 yard, 50mm head 200 yard

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

16 hours ago, ndjfb00 said:

I've got an early one which is ok if a little heavy, batteries are also getting tired, anyone recently bought or can recommend a lightweight lamp? I'm lamping foxes out to a max of 100mtrs 

Hi mate i got some Torches  Here i got T20  or a T20+ doubler or i have  a T74

I've been using Tracer lamps for years. Used to have the bulky scope mounted jobbies that needed a sealed lead acid battery in your bag or coat pocket and a trailing wire between the two, but those days are (thank goodness) long gone. Nowadays I use an old, red version of this for the rimmy ....  https://www.tracerpower.com/ledray-f400-green.html 

That one is good to well beyond the 100 yds mark, but I have this one  fitted with a red LED and it's good to well beyond what I'll even contemplate shooting in the dark with my .204 (i.e well over 400 yds)  https://www.tracerpower.com/ledray-f900-white-led.html

• 3 weeks later...