Thousands visit BASC website to help challenge ban on shooting in Wales

Debbie BASC

14 minutes ago, greylag said:

I have attempted to get a reasonable reply why he supports the ban but as he has always voted against country sports I doubt he would give a positive answer.I do intend to turn up to his surgery and attempt to have a face to face chat.I fear if he is successful in being voted first minister we may have an uphill struggle to win over the Welsh Labour party.

Pretty much the wrong side of vertical I would say 

53 minutes ago, greylag said:

I have attempted to get a reasonable reply why he supports the ban but as he has always voted against country sports I doubt he would give a positive answer.I do intend to turn up to his surgery and attempt to have a face to face chat.I fear if he is successful in being voted first minister we may have an uphill struggle to win over the Welsh Labour party.

So basically he doesn't have a valid or informed answer for you. Probably happy to eat 5week old chicken in breast or thigh format, after its been intensly farmed. But harvesting something thats been reared and let to roam wild is wrong... 

• 2 weeks later...