Walther Terrus Synthetic .177

Longbower

I Bought this on a whim , off the gun watch site on Sunday . It was reasonably near and in brand new condition , in the plastic sleeve , in the original box, with the manufacturers tag still

on the trigger guard.  £140

I new nothing about Walther air rifles , and assumed carrying the Umarex logo , it would be cheap and nasty, but ok for tin can bashing and general plinking 

Well how pleasantly wrong I was. I took a scope with me (a UTG bugbuster that I cant seem to sell) , I put it on zeroed it ,and bagged two greys in the next hour.

It has open fibre optic  sights, as well . The quality of the blueing , and the breech lock up  is so solid , smooth to cock, and the trigger is lovely.

The auto safety , which can be re set is a bonus as well. 

Well chuffed:good:

Rovercoupe ; its doing 11.6  with 8.4 AA Diablo.   11.1  with trophy . But it scatters the trophy's all over the place.

The only problem I could find was , there was no chamfer/lead , on the barrel , not allowing  the pellets skirts  to seat all the way into the breech   so I carefully put a nice 45 degree x 1mm lead on it , then dressed it gently with a watch file , and bingo all good to go.

Mice me old mate  ; read the following and absorb ; You can never own enough guns/bows /crossbows .:good::good: