Piers Morgan Proves Yet Again What a **** He Is

TIGHTCHOKE

Well, having flipped through the article, I see he is trying to get Trump on his side !

Fine pair they make together. Both got some pretty odd views on life in general. Perhaps Clarkson, who doesnt suffer fools gladly; will do us all a favour and give him a fat lip next time they cross path`s.

Morgan is gaining publicity from all of this. And as they say there is no bad publicity. All the time his stupid comments draw reaction fro the public it keeps him in the spotlight do keeps him in work so keeps him in the big bucks. If people ignored him completely he would go away. 

I saw him for a few minutes this morning on breakfast tv ranting in his usual manner, Susanna Reid couldn't shut him up. I turned it off.

The man every now and again comes out with some sense but i cant stand watching him for the odd nugget.

Its not Clarkson you want giving him a clip but someone like Mayweather.

4 hours ago, figgy said:

I saw him for a few minutes this morning on breakfast tv ranting in his usual manner, Susanna Reid couldn't shut him up. I turned it off.

The man every now and again comes out with some sense but i cant stand watching him for the odd nugget.

Its not Clarkson you want giving him a clip but someone like Mayweather.

Snap , he makes some very good points, then makes the kind of sounds that you'd expect from a five year old. I feel embarrassed for him.

3 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Ah the game of guess the swear word used to describe Piers Morgan. I'm going for ****

+1

That is why the Irish called their (pre-Euro) currency The Punt - because it rhymed with Bank Manager.

Edited by Eyefor

the only thing about piers is he  tries to provoke reaction other than that I cant stand him  full stop nothing factual about the bloke  trump got it right a fake news reporter while we keep watching this **** they will keep filming stop watching **** and watch factual news on other channels   rt   al Jazeera  rte  and / radio 4   bbc  radio local etc  tv will have to change  three stories and a recap with one main story nothing else going on in the world   Strange how Susanna reed hated him with a passion/venom  and now smiles and plays along  I prefer anything other than BBC news you find out what's going in the rest of the world other than Brexit my honest opinion anything other than the bbc is informative do not wish to offend  id like other opinion on bbc news /foreign news  the truth is  more important full stop

Edited by Saltings

6 hours ago, Saltings said:

the only thing about piers is he  tries to provoke reaction other than that I cant stand him  full stop nothing factual about the bloke  trump got it right a fake news reporter while we keep watching this **** they will keep filming stop watching **** and watch factual news on other channels   rt   al Jazeera  rte  and / radio 4   bbc  radio local etc  tv will have to change  three stories and a recap with one main story nothing else going on in the world   Strange how Susanna reed hated him with a passion/venom  and now smiles and plays along  I prefer anything other than BBC news you find out what's going in the rest of the world other than Brexit my honest opinion anything other than the bbc is informative do not wish to offend  id like other opinion on bbc news /foreign news  the truth is  more important full stop

Amazing what money can do!