Interesting..Kashoggi !

ditchman

im sure everyone is sick to death..of the disapearance of Jamal Kashoggi in the Embassy....15 people turned up to "look after" him ..one was carrying a bone saw.and another was a mortician..so he was done for ...cut up and everyone carried a bit away...

Jamal Kashoggi..dead... was directly related to Adnan Kashoggi...high profileb saudi arms dealer involved (it is thought) in the iran - contra scandle...also worth 4 billion in the 80's and is dead

jamal Kashoggi is also related  Doydi Fyad...(pricess diana's..(dead) boyfriend)...dead

being high profile dosnt garuntee you a long and happy life ..:lol:

wheels in wheels ey !!

Edited by ditchman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In short , a Saudi national, who the Saudis dont like because he says nasty things about them, had to go the Saudi embassy in Istanbul for some documentation.
Once inside, hes then interrogated, tortured, murdered, and apparently chopped up and disposed of.
Trouble is, the Turkish intelligence service had the place bugged, and the Saudis have been caught pretty much bang to rights on it.
Obviously they are denying everything, but the alleged victim has ceased to exist.
The Turks arent happy, neither are the Americans (He worked for the Washington Post )

29 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Sorry no idea what your on about ditchman. 

I feel like I'm one of the lucky one's, if it's on the news then I won't have a Scooby.

Am I missing anything

20 minutes ago, Mice! said:

sounds complex, but I'm with Dougy, not a clue what your on about.

im more or less saying....us folk on PW and who work their socks off to bring home the bacon............are just ...in the eyes of some..."little" people...to be manipulated and told what we can do and have..........

and the money and benifits we bring to the world are fought over for posession of by........."the people above us"....for whome there is no law (providing there is enough money floating about)............and when things at the top get stirred up....poo hits the fan

cynicle.....moi ?  :lol:

no i havnt a theory at all.............just dont explain myself properly............its just when all this stuff happens and you look inside it ....(as far as we can..or allowed to)....all these happenings and people..always seem to be connected to each other............and its the connections that interest me.......

Okay...swap Jamal Kashoggi...........for ...err lets say Mr Albert Swingbottom....a nobody from rural england who made good...no connections ...no family history...has enough in the bank to get by and has a mortgage................i think our Albert would be still alive and we wouldnt be listening ...pretending to look aghast at this "awful news".........

40 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

I can't believe this has lasted an hour without the foil hat brigade telling you "That's what they want you to think " and "the pm did it to frame the Saudis, why would they kill him" and other such tripe. 

Um , sorry to disappoint you, but unless Mr Kashoggi turns up, alive and well, with arms and legs attached, and maybe with a bad headache and a poor excuse for his fiance, hes dead.
And the last place he was seen, by his fiance, was going into the Saudi embassy in Istanbul, unless....shes lying...😎

Move along now , nothing to see here...

33 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Um , sorry to disappoint you, but unless Mr Kashoggi turns up, alive and well, with arms and legs attached, and maybe with a bad headache and a poor excuse for his fiance, hes dead.
And the last place he was seen, by his fiance, was going into the Saudi embassy in Istanbul, unless....shes lying...😎

Move along now , nothing to see here...

Really. That's it. No great conspiracy despite the glaringly obvious? 

I thought this one had 8 pages easy. 

I don't normally talk politics with my students, but one of them asked me today if I"d heard about it. This lad's father is a big cheese at ARAMCO and moves in pretty high circles.  Apparently he (the father) had known Kashoggi for a long time and didn't think much of him. He had a reputation of playing one set of princes off against another and deliberately fomenting conflict. In other words he wasn't short of enemies.

Not that that's really any excuse to murder him of course.......

1 hour ago, GingerCat said:

I can't believe this has lasted an hour without the foil hat brigade telling you "That's what they want you to think " and "the pm did it to frame the Saudis, why would they kill him" and other such tripe. 

Pretty sure the guy is dead and that this country has nothing to do with it but a couple of questions all the same

Why is it that the West has been idly watching and even aiding the Saudi's to kill and starve thousands/millions of people in Yemen but all of a sudden they've gone all moral like over the disappearance of a single Arab !?

Why have we been told repeatedly since day one that the guy has been dismembered if no body has even been found ?! 

There is no question there's more to this story than meets the eye, some of the more credible theories suggest the US is punishing SA for daring to purchase Russian S300 defence systems and that normal service will resume once the fake kingdom has acknowledged and made up for the error of its ways. 

Personally I remain intrigued but can't say I'm displeased the terrorist lovin' wahabi fundamentalists are on the receiving end of some (well deserved) bad publicity.

25 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

Really. That's it. No great conspiracy despite the glaringly obvious? 

I thought this one had 8 pages easy. 

Why ? 

Do you think because I don't believe one story, I don't believe any 'official' story ?

And what's the glaringly obvious?

7 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Why ? 

Do you think because I don't believe one story, I don't believe any 'official' story ?

And what's the glaringly obvious?

Well i never said you did i however since youve posted ( and took the bait)- I refer to your previous posts re the Russians killing a defector with a chemical agent in Salisbury. 

Despite the two russians - 1 a spetnaz Colonel awarded the highest military honours by Putin for his covert and no doubt impressive actions in eastern Europe.  The other an elite military Dr awarded the same honours by the big cheese himself. The defector being worse than Snowdon (what would the states like to do to him?). The hilarious cover story with more holes than my last pair of wellies and the amusing and prolific media campaign by them. You still refused to believe it and insist there's a huge cover up by TM.

I could only assume that you would disbelieve this one with the same angst. 

Edited by GingerCat

christ .....there's some mouthwatering stuff coming out of the Kashoggi connections................like most stuff its not conspiracy...its just people being worse than usual...........its like life at our level...cept worse the higher up you go :lol:

The whole story doesn't surprise me in the slightest but it will be interesting to see how the West deals with it.

Personally I think the greed for oil, Arab money and big arms contracts mean that eventually it will all be swept under the carpet. USA in particular will endorse whatever story the Arabs dream up and Turkey will be told to shut up and stop digging.

Did the man die? Undoubtedly, probably tortured and the Arabs have been allowed enough time to get rid of any evidence, maybe the USA was complicit in this? Silent partners?

50 minutes ago, GingerCat said:

could only assume that you would disbelieve this one with the same angst.

Well err no ,you got that wrong didn't you ? 

I'd spend less time worrying about what I think , and get on with your own life if I were you, instead of trolling, trying to get a reaction.

Have a pleasant evening.

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

Why is it that the West has been idly watching and even aiding the Saudi's to kill and starve thousands/millions of people in Yemen but all of a sudden they've gone all moral like over the disappearance of a single Arab !?

Oil, arms, dollars.

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

christ .....there's some mouthwatering stuff coming out of the Kashoggi connections................like most stuff its not conspiracy...its just people being worse than usual...........its like life at our level...cept worse the higher up you go 

Come on Simon , can you get back to the more serious topic PLEASE , with your Land Rover blending in the Norfolk countryside  , this Kashoggi rigmarole  should be dead and buried by now :lol:

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

im working on it........im stripping the dressing off the old army net and will add some to the ghost net to break the outline up....................

i suppose you want chapter and verse for that an' all...............

Thank god we are heading back to normality , I knew I could rely on you , all this talk about body bits and bone saws isn't doing my appetite a lot of good .😊