Interesting..Kashoggi !

ditchman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to repeat all the verbiage from the Skripal thread back the other way, eg:

1. inconclusive or tampered with cctv

2. if the Saudi secret police were involved they’d have made a better job of it

3. all the events were circumstantial / coincidental; the people in the Merc Wagons may well pop up later on Al Jazeera to say they were church spotting in Turkey

4. DO THE RESEARCH SHEEPLE - there’s websites saying this is a deliberate act to destabilise Saudi Western relations, DO THE RESEARCH!

5. Russia Today / Al Jazeera said it didn’t happen

Etc etc etc 😝

But having regard to Occams Razor, the fact that probability is still my friend and that I don’t let my political bias / own personal agenda cloud my judgment or hamper my common sense..... I reckon the Saudis bumped him off alright.

See how easy that was to accept the BBCs reporting and what is statistically more likely than not to have happened?

Ah if only it was always that easy; ah no, it’s not that easy when it doesn’t suit one’s own personal views and political agenda eh? 😆😆

I'm convinced it was the Saudi's. The real mysteries surround why the BBC and other media would be instructed to suddenly show such selective outrage when logic says the Americans at any rate should try and hush this up rather than make it such huge news. See, things aren't always quite so easily explained. 

now that is the big question WHY................as i said earlier the water is so muddied with ALL THE CONNECTIONS he had...he was mixing with and upsetting a large amount of people.....

so in order to "knock" someone off they would have to go to someone higher up who had a similar beef with him, to get the job done...................

god ...it was so messy and unprofessional ...................just like the salisbury poisonings...........why cant folk do things proper like.....bomb in the car....hit man with a silenced .32cal'

one of Melb3's coshes round the back of the head....i hate it when things arnt done properly

5 hours ago, Mungler said:

I was going to repeat all the verbiage from the Skripal thread back the other way, eg:

1. inconclusive or tampered with cctv

2. if the Saudi secret police were involved they’d have made a better job of it

3. all the events were circumstantial / coincidental; the people in the Merc Wagons may well pop up later on Al Jazeera to say they were church spotting in Turkey

4. DO THE RESEARCH SHEEPLE - there’s websites saying this is a deliberate act to destabilise Saudi Western relations, DO THE RESEARCH!

5. Russia Today / Al Jazeera said it didn’t happen

Etc etc etc 😝

But having regard to Occams Razor, the fact that probability is still my friend and that I don’t let my political bias / own personal agenda cloud my judgment or hamper my common sense..... I reckon the Saudis bumped him off alright.

See how easy that was to accept the BBCs reporting and what is statistically more likely than not to have happened?

Ah if only it was always that easy; ah no, it’s not that easy when it doesn’t suit one’s own personal views and political agenda eh? 😆😆

Oh dear !
Did you wake up this morning with a horrified thought that no tin foiler had put forward a conspiracy theory on the death of Mr Kashoggi ?
Did you fail to notice that myself and Hamster agreed early on that the official story was the correct assumption.
Maybe you didnt notice Gingercats attempt to do just what you are doing now, and try to resurrect Salisbury for your personal entertainment ?
Perhaps you also fail to recognise they are 2 completely different scenarios and narratives.
Or maybe didnt get last nights news where the Saudis have virtually admitted that they did it, albeit not on 'official ' orders , more like a rogue element within the consulate, committing an accidental killing, via torture dismemberment and acid ? :|

Anyway Im glad you accept the BBCs reporting of the matter, and Occams razor is still your friend, your common sense however is a little suspect :whistling:

Have a dig at this if you like though, as a bit of a bonus.

Why does one murdered man get worldwide media attention , when the Saudis are killing innocent civilians by the bucket load on a daily basis in Yemen ,  using banned weapons, supplied by the US ?
Where are the film crews and journos reporting on the ground in Yemen ?
The Israelis shoot civilians 'for fun' as well as flouting just about every human right known and accepted by man regularly, yet get virtually no media attention ?
Was it because he was a WP journalist, or maybe that story is more 'interesting'  ?

Troll away on that.

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Why does one murdered man get worldwide media attention , when the Saudis are killing innocent civilians by the bucket load on a daily basis in Yemen ,  using banned weapons, supplied by the US ?
The Israelis shoot civilians 'for fun' as well as flouting just about every human right known and accepted by man regularly, yet get virtually no media attention ?
Was it because he was a WP journalist, or maybe that story is more 'interesting'  ?

This is true.  People are being 'Bumped off' in the Middle East as regular as clockwork, and it doesn't make our evening news🙄

23 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Oh dear !
Did you wake up this morning with a horrified thought that no tin foiler had put forward a conspiracy theory on the death of Mr Kashoggi ?
Did you fail to notice that myself and Hamster agreed early on that the official story was the correct assumption.
Maybe you didnt notice Gingercats attempt to do just what you are doing now, and try to resurrect Salisbury for your personal entertainment ?
Perhaps you also fail to recognise they are 2 completely different scenarios and narratives.
Or maybe didnt get last nights news where the Saudis have virtually admitted that they did it, albeit not on 'official ' orders , more like a rogue element within the consulate, committing an accidental killing, via torture dismemberment and acid ? :|

Anyway Im glad you accept the BBCs reporting of the matter, and Occams razor is still your friend, your common sense however is a little suspect :whistling:

Have a dig at this if you like though, as a bit of a bonus.

Troll away on that.

I see you are being selective again.............ISIS and BOKO HARAM still killing people in the name of A llah! Taliban doing the same...........Iran also funding violence and terrorism, Russia also arming and/or supporting  corrupt regimes,    it would be good if you occasionally mentioned other regimes and groups that you are personally not opposed to?

37 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

I see you are being selective again.............ISIS and BOKO HARAM still killing people in the name of A llah! Taliban doing the same...........Iran also funding violence and terrorism, Russia also arming and/or supporting  corrupt regimes,    it would be good if you occasionally mentioned other regimes and groups that you are personally not opposed to?

I see you're partaking of deliberate and wanton denial again, Isis was created (admittedly not 100% intentionally) and funded by the Saudi's, murica and Israel all ably aided by countries such as Turkey, Iran together with Russia and Syria bombed them into near oblivion, Idlib which is their last stronghold was about to be incinerated when Turkey directed by the US negotiated a stay of execution for them for now. Almost every single extremist Islamist group on the planet is Sunni, Iran is 97% Shia. It was also fighting and losing men against the Taliban years before the US decided to stop funding but fighting them instead, estimates of Iranians killed fighting Isis/Al Nusra/Al qaedea etc, inside Syria in the past few years run between 2-3000 men. The main country arming and supporting corrupt regimes such as Saudi Arabia is the US. 😏 🙂

Being ignorant of real facts don't change them. 

2 hours ago, pinfireman said:

I see you are being selective again.............

Not really , believe it or not I do try to keep the thread on topic..

.ISIS and BOKO HARAM still killing people in the name of A llah! Taliban doing the same...........Iran also funding violence and terrorism,

I didnt actually think I needed to mention how bad those people are, they are after all on the TV like , every day !
The fact that I dont feel that need,

by no means make me a supporter of them surely ?

Russia also arming and/or supporting  corrupt regimes,

Yes Im sure it does, a do the US and god knows how many other countries, but dont forget good old GB wrote the book on this !
Is it a bad thing ?
Well that depends on which side of the bayonet youre on I suppose, me being English born and bred, works for me.
But it doesnt mean I cant SEE the bad.

it would be good if you occasionally mentioned other regimes and groups that you are personally not opposed to?

Ill see what I can do.

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

Isis was created (admittedly not 100% intentionally) and funded by the Saudi's, murica and Israel all ably aided by countries such as Turkey

Theres little doubt that ISIS as we we know it are not good people.
The Syrian head loppers preaching radical Islam have had a go at just about every nationality going in some way shape or form.
Except the one next door to them....the one that 95% of Muslims are supposedly diametrically opposed to, the one that many leaders in the ME world have promised to obliterate.

The enemy of enemies for ALL radical Muslims ?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

The Kingdom has traditionally tried to fly under the radar as far as possible and stay out of the spotlight. It's done this over the years by speaking softly, not embarrassing or upsetting its allies, and by using quiet but strong economic and diplomatic pressure to get its way. But all that seems to have gone out of the window. We currently have the ongoing and seemingly endless war in Yemen, the bust up with Qatar, and now this very public disappearance/murder of an American newspaper's correspondent in a neutral third country. Yesterday, someone I know here made the observation that this whole state of affairs is almost certainly not playing well in some high Saudi circles. We'll see what happens over the next year or so.....

On 16/10/2018 at 21:43, timmytree said:

The whole story doesn't surprise me in the slightest but it will be interesting to see how the West deals with it.

I'm not sure the West should be dealing with it at all. 

As far as I can make out  a Saudi national was killed by other Saudi nationals in a Saudi embassy in Turkey while collecting paperwork pertaining to his forthcoming marriage to his Turkish girlfriend. 

A pretty barbaric killing by all accounts, but surely nothing to do with the West? Let the Turks and the Saudi's sort it out. 

On 18/10/2018 at 11:49, Rewulf said:

But that’s the whole point - you’re happy to accept the totally obvious / most probable and see that the orange juice is in fact orange but only when it suits your own agenda.

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

But that’s the whole point - you’re happy to accept the totally obvious / most probable and see that the orange juice is in fact orange but only when it suits your own agenda.

My agenda ? What's my agenda then Mungler ?

More importantly what's yours? You aren't making a lot of sense mate.