Which truck..

PPP

Inner redneck won’t be repressed and is demanding I buy a truck, which of the current crop is best? Needs to be as car like as poss and ideally not too slow, fuel economy and polar bears not a concern, thanks.

Edited by PPP

3 minutes ago, The Burpster said:

Haven’t tried the Mercedes or the Fiat but of all the rest we decided to buy the L200. 

I suggest you try as many as you can. 

Do something for myself??!! That’s not how things work now, just look at the ‘shooting wanted’ section...

In all seriousness I looked at a Navarro 2 years ago but the dealer was a muppet so i gave up, didn’t try others, I could do with a shortlist, there are loads now!

8 hours ago, PPP said:

Do something for myself??!! That’s not how things work now, just look at the ‘shooting wanted’ section...

In all seriousness I looked at a Navarro 2 years ago but the dealer was a muppet so i gave up, didn’t try others, I could do with a shortlist, there are loads now!

Ha ha OK.

vw Amarok

Mitsu L200 ( at least Warrior otherwise a bit basic)

isuzu Dmax (Yukon or Blade)

Ford Ranger

Purely as a passenger, whilst deer stalking (also known as wandering around being charged 140 for the privilidge) the hilyx seemed nice

21 hours ago, ninjaferret said:

LANDCRUISER AMAZON I've had them all and none beat the Amazon 

Good call if only they did v8 in uk, standard oil burner is terrifyingly under powerred

i work in the motor trade :mad: which i dont normally tell anyone as i have no interest in cars unless they go across the field with my gear in. i have had a ranger for 7 years which has been virtually faultless. two of my mates have hiluxs which seem to be bullet proof and very capable . i would steer well clear of l200 and navara. but the amorak would get my vote now.

if you want something to waste money on get a land rover:lol:

2 hours ago, Trenny ranger said:

I’m in the trade as well 20 years in a Ford dealership I got a ranger one year ago should have got one years ago I love it 

I also work in a Ford dealership as a tech and a went for a series 5 L200 barbarian just not keen on the rangers but each to there own 🖒