wooden priests for sale

mel b3

hiya guys,

as i mentioned a few days ago  , i've made a few wooden priests . they're made from oak , that was taken from fallen oak trees in our woodland . as you can see ,  i've tried to let the wood decide the shape of the priests . theyre not weighted , as being oak they didn't really need it , they're also very strong .i've given each of them a few coats of mineral oil , and although the pics aren't great , the priests look fantastic in the flesh. i've made them without lanyards , but i can fit one if you want one , you can also have your initials pyrographed onto the priests at no extra cost . ill leave them on here for a couple of days , and if they don't sell ill put them on the auction site. thanks for looking guys.

£15.00 each , with free postage

20181017-173845-1.jpg20181017-173852-1.jpg20181017-173940-1-1.jpg20181017-174015-1.jpg20181017-174020.jpg20181017-174446-1.jpg20181017-174247-1.jpg20181017-174213-1.jpg20181017-174201-1.jpg20181017-174134-1.jpg20181017-174103-1.jpg

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Just out of curiosity...are they loaded Mel?

sorry for the late reply buddy.

none of them are weighted .  i gave several of them away a few weeks ago , so that they could be tested in the field by other shooters , the feedback was all positive , and they performed exactly as they should(i already knew that they were fine , i just wanted others opinions).

theyre made from oak , so theyre pretty hard , and heavy enough , and very strong ,  yet light enough to be carried in the pocket of a shooting/fishing jacket .

at some point in the future , ill be making priests that have an empty .243 case filled with lead inside them , they wont really need the extra weight , and the brass will be used purely as decoration.

I was one of the lucky ‘testers’ for these and I have to say, honestly and without bias, one of the best priests I have used. The weight/balance/shape is about perfect and it’s had a lot of use over the last month on everything from pigeons, squirrels, rabbits up to hares.

5 hours ago, karlbird said:

I was one of the lucky ‘testers’ for these and I have to say, honestly and without bias, one of the best priests I have used. The weight/balance/shape is about perfect and it’s had a lot of use over the last month on everything from pigeons, squirrels, rabbits up to hares.

thank you very much for your efforts with testing , and for the positive endorsement karl , its always nice to know that our products work well in the field mate.

the first priest in the ad is now sold guys.

9 hours ago, Paul sullivan said:

Can l have the second one please Mel. Any chance of a Lanyard on it to please. Holster arrived today to. Thank you. It’s perfect 👍

Hiya Paul,  yes of course mate,I'll get it taken care of for you. Would you like any initials pyrographed onto it ?.

I'm glad that you liked to bolt holster,they've been very popular since we started making them.

The second priest has gone now guys👍

The middle priest and bottom priest are still for sale guys , and I've fitted them with leather lanyards now , I'll be making another batch when these have gone , but the next batch will be a little more expensive, and the pyrography will also be charged for , so if you're thinking about buying one , grab them while they're this price 👍.