wild mushrooms

holly

47 minutes ago, Docleo said:

Really nice! :good:

How do you prepare the puffballs?

i used a few of these in a mixed mushroom risotto there not the tastiest wild mushrooms iv'e  also fried in butter and garlic with a splash of double cream added near the end of cooking just make sure when using that there pure white inside when you slice them 

10 hours ago, holly said:

i used a few of these in a mixed mushroom risotto there not the tastiest wild mushrooms iv'e  also fried in butter and garlic with a splash of double cream added near the end of cooking just make sure when using that there pure white inside when you slice them 

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

i would love the knowledge and the confidence to gather mushrooms...love them in risotto........or just on toast with proper streaky bacon...or stroganoff...hungarian goulash..............lots of mushrooms.........:drool:

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

i would love the knowledge and the confidence to gather mushrooms...love them in risotto........or just on toast with proper streaky bacon...or stroganoff...hungarian goulash..............lots of mushrooms.........

We always know when you been at em. :lol: