franchi intensity

m greeny

First question i would ask is, have you held one , if so did it feel right . If so then look further into it . There will be reviews good and bad ,  i had the Affinity  and loved it . The first time i brought it up to my shoulder , wow it felt so right , thats what first sold me on it . The only problem for me was it shot high . Even after trying all the shims , i could not get it right.  But i loved the gun , so i made my own shim , and it worked , kept it for a while . The only reason i sold it was i do clays more these days , and hatted bending down to pick  up the cartridges ,  here is a review , over to you .

www.americanhunter.org/articles/2015/8/1/hardware-franchi-intensity/

27 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

First question i would ask is, have you held one , if so did it feel right . If so then look further into it . There will be reviews good and bad ,  i had the Affinity  and loved it . The first time i brought it up to my shoulder , wow it felt so right , thats what first sold me on it . The only problem for me was it shot high . Even after trying all the shims , i could not get it right.  But i loved the gun , so i made my own shim , and it worked , kept it for a while . The only reason i sold it was i do clays more these days , and hatted bending down to pick  up the cartridges ,  here is a review , over to you .

www.americanhunter.org/articles/2015/8/1/hardware-franchi-intensity/

Going to have a feel on Monday I'm going with an open mind as to what I get. Going to look at the intensity  the sx3 and the sx4.  Thanks for the link 

1 hour ago, Stimo22 said:

I have had the Affinity for a couple of years and really pleased with it , put a lot of shells through it with no trouble at all. Couple of friends have now also brought them after trying mine. If the Intensity is anywhere as good you will be OK

Thank u just what I wanted to hear and with the 7 year warranty it's a no brainier but it has to fit if not it can stay on the shelf that's why I'm going with an open mind but not an open limit lol as it will be used and abused as a goose gun

7 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Good good . I think , how it feels and handle is the best way to go . I have held some very expensive  guns and thought "na"  lovely wood and engravings , but it does not feel right .

Agreed it has to feel right otherwise nah it can stay where it is