Cleggs new job

JohnfromUK

I see that Clegg has a new job.  Having been a critic of Facebook both for not paying sufficient tax, and for loss of privacy issues ............... he has joined them as "Head of Global Affairs'.

More like "Airhead of Global Affairs" in my opinion!

A man utterly without principles and motivated only by greed for status and money.  The good news is he will be leaving our shores to live in the USA.  They are very welcome to him and I hope they keep him.

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

I see that Clegg has a new job.  Having been a critic of Facebook both for not paying sufficient tax, and for loss of privacy issues ............... he has joined them as "Head of Global Affairs'.

What a ******* hypocrite.

Good riddance P O S.

2 minutes ago, JJsDad said:

A political pygmy if there ever was one. I was so under-impressed by his double dealing and lack of integrity I had almost forgotten his name until John posted this little tit-bit.

100 per cent other than pygmy's are nice little people.   Unfortunately I cannot voice my opinions on here because the computer will go onto overload, get my jist.

Always thought his surname was not a million miles from clagg, 

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

ahh good riddance too.........perhaps blair and heseltine will go as well ....cleaning toilets in alaska........

I'd like to see the South African government going all Putin on Peter Hain 🙄

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

More like "Airhead of Global Affairs" in my opinion!

A man utterly without principles and motivated only by greed for status and money.  The good news is he will be leaving our shores to live in the USA.  They are very welcome to him and I hope they keep him.

Good riddance. Can't stand the fool, wish we could get rid of Blair,Corbyn, starmer, Campbell, Brown,major,soubry, etc etc,if you get my drift,

1 hour ago, hambone said:

Always thought his surname was not a million miles from clagg, 

I'd like to see the South African government going all Putin on Peter Hain 🙄

god i cant stand Hain.............he once was a very active member of the communist party right from uni....................until his sticky palms tasted "filthy luka"

On 19/10/2018 at 19:02, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Even they have limits to the number of ***** they can put up with.

I don't think it's a case of putting up with. More an indication of the side of the political fence Facebook are on, namely right-on globalist PC Liberal. If you think the big players of the internet i.e. Facebook, Amazon and Google are just benign businesses, think again.

3 hours ago, TriBsa said:

I don't think it's a case of putting up with. More an indication of the side of the political fence Facebook are on, namely right-on globalist PC Liberal. If you think the big players of the internet i.e. Facebook, Amazon and Google are just benign businesses, think again.

Subcontractors to the CIA.

On 21/10/2018 at 09:15, Blackpowder said:

Failed politicians all seem to end up with lucrative jobs, Ginger Kinnock, Mandelson and now Clegg and tht is just those I can think of.

Blackpowder

Just the sort to recruit? Dim, greedy and easily distracted to follow the corporate trough.