Beretta AL391 Urika for parts / advice

Cheesefiend

Bit of a long shot, but does anyone have an old AL391 that’s seen better days, e.g. knackered barrel etc?

My action has worn sharp in places but more importantly half of the bolt’s feet have snapped off and there’s a crack partway through the breech bolt itself. It’s still soldiering on but I reckon it’s days are probably numbered. I was hoping to pick up another so that I could cannibalise for parts.

Does this seem doable, or am I better off scrapping it altogether and getting another gun?

1ohvT4QqwwB-h8UOqCpFuWngixC6sUm16?e=down

1raQ9sTLE13I7OTYBgUFfn-yXn-5kyFmQ?e=down

1sm25JVnH4lYhDJ5rAD8ehG2s7EDLNPIT?e=down

40 minutes ago, wabbitbosher said:

I’ll have a look and see if I have a dead 391 

dont use it with that bolt ! That looks Dead ! 

Great, I appreciate that. Please send me a pm if anything turns up.

The wife is convinced that it’s a potential death trap that could kill everyone within a quarter mile radius just by looking at it. I’ll put the Beretta to one side and get some practice in with my sxs in the meantime to see if I can learn to actually hit anything with it. 

• 1 month later...

Still after one of these if possible.

AACFD769-4-F1-C-41-B1-8824-3-A170-F845-B

I was told a month or so ago that GMK should be able to get a new one “some time in Spring” for the princely sun of £250, so that’s out. I’m looking for cheap and cheerful. Any condition as long as it works better than the one in the pic above.

A local gun shop had an old A303 for £150, but I’d rather spend less if I can. These bolts should be common to quite a few of the Beretta semi autos, so if anyone has one with bulged barrels or a broken stock etc please let me know.