Whoops!

Scully

10 minutes ago, Ricko said:

Keep your cat away from it!

We haven’t got a cat but the dog panicked and ran through it....fortunately it isn’t stuck to the carpet!Β It wouldn’t be so bad but I have no solvent to disperse it, and gorilla wipes aren’t much good.Β 

I’d just finished telling the OH not to get any on her hands as it’ll turn them black! πŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, la bala said:

Oh dear, at least you will know the full extent of expansion.

Mmmmm...you know in your younger days, when you knew you were going to be sick but realised you were too far from the bathroom to make it? So you ran with your hand over your mouth, but the pressure was too much to contain? Just like that...had both hands over the nozzle and nowhere to run! There’s even some on the telly! πŸ˜ƒ

32 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

How and why did it "go off"?

It was a can that had been on my gun for a long time, so gave it a good shake as you do, screwed out the stop and it just went off! No,Β I didn’t unscrew it too far, the foam was coming from the neck of the can.Β 

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

very interesting experiment.....................pray tell us what is the purpose of this brave action....?...............

Have just had a new bathroom suite fitted and was going to fillΒ a few gaps around pipes etc to keep out draughts etc. Will need a new gun now.....and carpet.....and rug! Thankfully OH found it all hilarious, especially now I’m sat here with black hands...the dog was already black.Β 

1 hour ago, johnphilip said:

Get a stanley knife and make a sofa .......... sorry 😎

πŸ˜ƒSorry, just seen this!Β 

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

At least the dog mopped most of it up right? LolΒ 

...and this. πŸ‘

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

This thread needs pictures...:)

Mmmm, TC asked for pictures also. To be honest since I packedΒ in with PB I have no idea how to post them. The only pic I have is the can stuck in the biggest pile where I left it to empty itself.Β 

Edited by Scully

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Mmmmm...you know in your younger days, when you knew you were going to be sick but realised you were too far from the bathroom to make it? So you ran with your hand over your mouth, but the pressure was too much to contain? Just like that...had both hands over the nozzle and nowhere to run! There’s even some on the telly! πŸ˜ƒ

bet its better than the usual rubbish that's on it.