Weihrauch HW100KT .177

Weihrauch HW100KT

£650

.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Swindon , Wiltshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
20181019_185133 20181019_185113 20181019_184929

Description

Hi all ready for SWAP , this is my HW100KT, CARBINE, WALNUT STOCK  air rifle in .177calibre and is in absolutely meant conditions. I have the original box with all this rifle should have .I who's playing with this rifle about 10 months I've got it from new and  now I'm ready to SWAP IT for something else on a same value and similar conditions with my rifle. I like Air Arms PROSPORT,Theoben, Spring MATCH AIR RIFLE   (but not FWB 300S because I have it) and others ... Depends what you've got .Try me !!! Collection from Swindon only and you must be 18. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED  BUT YOU WILL HAVE THE OTHER STUFF. Thanks for looking.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Vlad . Message them here

View the full article

Hi thanks for offer but I want to swap my rifle for something different. My rifle is quite similar with your rifle .Loading sistem is the same same calibre .... and I can't see a reason to do this swap. If you have something else springer... recoilless...I don't know...  I who's explaining  in the description( what I want to swap it for)  please let me know. Kind regards Vlad