Cryptocurrency Opportunity

Munzy

This won’t be for everyone but the subject has come up a few times in the past.

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here: 

https://initiativeq.com/invite/rBbvFaToQ
(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

Dom

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

I don’t claim to know anything about cryptocurrency, but a work mate invested £5,000 on paper it went up to over £100,000 he went to cash it in & he got £000,000 back, but the worst bit he talked other people into parting with there cash.

Sounds like he got scammed big time.

This is different, it’s essentially an ICO (Initial Coin Offering - think stock exchange float but with crypto currency) BUT you aren’t having to buy any coins, they’re free in exchange for signing up.

Will probably amount to nothing but you never know, plenty of Bitcoin millionaires were told the same!

58 minutes ago, AdamSouthEast said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

Not a particularly good “pyramid scheme” in terms of financial fraud if nobody is parting with their cash though! Charles Ponzi would be chuckling in his grace!

This type of marketing is fairly comminplace and doesn’t really deserve the “pyramid” or “ponzi” title since no money is changing hands.

That said if you value your privacy and don’t want someone to have your email address don’t partake! Better still, turn off your router... oh.

4 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Interesting, thanks for sharing!

Not a particularly good “pyramid scheme” in terms of financial fraud if nobody is parting with their cash though! Charles Ponzi would be chuckling in his grace!

This type of marketing is fairly comminplace and doesn’t really deserve the “pyramid” or “ponzi” title since no money is changing hands.

That said if you value your privacy and don’t want someone to have your email address don’t partake! Better still, turn off your router... oh.

No one is parting with their cash yet as it's not mainstream or commonly adopted therefore no one (is stupid enough) to part with cash yet; your involvement and pyramid 'selling/invites/whatever' are part of that push to get it mainstream enough to start luring in suckers. It's a cheap trick and won't be around in 18 months (is there a remindme! feature on PW?.. let's come back in 18 months and see where we're at). Your deflective tactics making me sound like a privacy freak just go to show you how pyramid schemes work, you become emotionally invested and don't want to hear negative commentary about them, you also want more people to get involved 'below you'. I got involved with bitcoin 6 years ago, I know what a proper digital currency looks like, and this ain't it. This looks more like BitConnect... psss, that was a scam too.

Best of luck.

3 minutes ago, AdamSouthEast said:

No one is parting with their cash yet as it's not mainstream or commonly adopted therefore no one (is stupid enough) to part with cash yet; your involvement and pyramid 'selling/invites/whatever' are part of that push to get it mainstream enough to start luring in suckers. It's a cheap trick and won't be around in 18 months (is there a remindme! feature on PW?.. let's come back in 18 months and see where we're at). Your deflective tactics making me sound like a privacy freak just go to show you how pyramid schemes work, you become emotionally invested and don't want to hear negative commentary about them, you also want more people to get involved 'below you'. I got involved with bitcoin 6 years ago, I know what a proper digital currency looks like, and this ain't it. This looks more like BitConnect... psss, that was a scam too.

Best of luck.

I have also been trading crypto for the last three years, not in a major way, a few grand invested. I’ve seen many, many pump-and-dump scams.

I’m not saying this won’t turn into a scam, simply that as it stands anyone signing up will get “free money” (whether that has any real world value remains to be seen).

My comment about online privacy wasn’t directed at you personally. It was a simple tongue-in-cheek comment based on the fact that the only thing you are risking by signing up is your email address... something so disposable these days that you give it away during most online activities.

16 minutes ago, Teal said:

I have some magic beans that will shortly be available. I am taking pre-orders via PM, I just need some personal details at this stage. Strictly limited (at an arbitrary level) quantity of future magic beans available. Don't miss out!

Is there a chance that these beans really will have magical powers?

Do I simply need to give you a burner email address?

If the answer to both of these questions is yes then please sign me up!

29 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Is there a chance that these beans really will have magical powers?

Do I simply need to give you a burner email address?

If the answer to both of these questions is yes then please sign me up!

Absolutely! And yes! All emails accepted. Only a small number of beans still available. Oh and the level of magic within the bean reduces by 40% overnight for absolutely no reason, if you don't forward to at least 5 people. And if you don't forward several puppies will also be killed.

Just now, Teal said:

Absolutely! And yes! All emails accepted. Only a small number of beans still available. Oh and the level of magic within the bean reduces by 40% overnight for absolutely no reason, if you don't forward to at least 5 people. And if you don't forward several puppies will also be killed.

😀 👍

54 minutes ago, Munzy said:

The Milky Bars are on me! 😂

Ignore them munzy, they'll all be crying when you're buying your first private jet with your loose change , and they're all still driving around in their old Ford mondeos (except ditchman who will still driving around in an old land rover ) 😆.

4 hours ago, Teal said:

I have some magic beans that will shortly be available. I am taking pre-orders via PM, I just need some personal details at this stage. Strictly limited (at an arbitrary level) quantity of future magic beans available. Don't miss out!

Did you get them from Labour,s Shadow Chancellor, Jon McDonnell? Apparently, he also has a Magic Money Tree!

37 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Did you get them from Labour,s Shadow Chancellor, Jon McDonnell? Apparently, he also has a Magic Money Tree!

Diane Abbott has 5 money trees and all half dozen are very productive.  Both are well grown.  All four have shed their leaves now.  It had lots of leaves.  So many even she couldn't count them.

Edited by JohnfromUK