Cryptocurrency Opportunity

Munzy

Here’s my link

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/Hz11UPAim

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

48 minutes ago, Medic1281 said:

Here’s my link

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Done.....gotta be worth a try.

There is market place space and demand. for a new form of digital currency for sure - but I don’t know if this is it though.

I never really saw the point of bit coin unless you were doing something illegal and wanted a payment mechanism that was untraceable.

Indeed, unless I’m missing something that’s what bitcoin boiled down to - yeah there’s lots of guff about block chain, uncentralised, no government control etc but when you’re buying your shopping off Tesco or some junk off eBay you don’t reach for your bitcoins.

Lastly, I’ve never heard of anyone actually successfully changing their bitcoins for hard currency, and which ironically appears to be what people holding bit coins ultimately crave (presumably because they’ve worked out you can’t buy a house, car or book a Tesco’s shop with bitcoins) and thus begging the question  of what’s wrong with GBP, USD or €?

I digress...

26 minutes ago, Mungler said:

...there’s lots of guff about block chain, uncentralised, no government control etc but when you’re buying your shopping off Tesco or some junk off eBay you don’t reach for your bitcoins...

That’s a matter of opinion. Blockchain does have some seriously useful benefits away from the “currency” it supports.

The major barrier to crypto really exploding and becoming mainstream (regardless of the coin) is lack of regulation which makes it very risky for Joe Public and as a knock on effect the market is extremely volatile. However, how will regulation come along with so many large financial institutions lobbying governments to protect their existing business?

My crystal ball says crypto will overcome this major hurdle over time in the same way we have seen cannabis laws changing. Cannabis has been criminalised for a long time, however, we have seen MPs and tobacco companies getting in early to the market and sitting behind various cannabis ventures. Once they are settled and ready to go the lobbying and “research” starts flowing and voila... cannabis becomes legal with those same original opponents now the other side of the fence reaping the profits.

The same will happen with crypto, however, what remains to be seen is how VISA, Santander et al will secure their place in the market when their presence is at odds with the “decentralised” ethos of crypto. My guess is a blockchain based coin from one of the major financial institutions WILL launch and gain traction but it will be far from the original decentralised idea whilst satisfying many other advantages of a cryptocurrency. It won’t be for the diehard crypto fans who will continue to back projects true to the original “anti-establishment” idea but it will become mass market and with regulation will blow Bitcoin out of the water.

26 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Lastly, I’ve never heard of anyone actually successfully changing their bitcoins for hard currency...  

I’ve done it many times. In order to trade the thousands of obscure coins that pop-up every month you can’t buy them with FIAT (£, $, € etc). Instead you have to buy Bitcoin and then exchange the Bitcoin for the coin you actually want. In order to cash out you reverse the process.

Either way I’ve exchanged Bitcoin for GBP probably a hundred times.

13 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

Diane Abbott has 5 money trees and all half dozen are very productive.  Both are well grown.  All four have shed their leaves now.  It had lots of leaves.  So many even she couldn't count them.

More than eleventy?

11 hours ago, Medic1281 said:

Here’s my link

And if it fails, these guys can just sell your data on.....................

54 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

L

And if it fails, these guys can just sell your data on.....................

But doesn’t every website that you enter your details into sell them on?! Especially those comparison websites. I always seem to get a glut of junk mail after going onto those site, no matter which box I tick saying I don’t want to share details. 

I have an email address especially for it now! 

17 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Here's a link if anyone wants it

https://initiativeq.com/invite/SMw_sIAjQ

Cheers, link used. Saying you need to verify registration now.

Thanks

J

And here's my code if anyone needs it :)

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/r4-7_7L1nm

Cheers

J

On 24/10/2018 at 11:35, Munzy said:

This won’t be for everyone but the subject has come up a few times in the past.

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.

The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.

The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here: 

https://initiativeq.com/invite/rBbvFaToQ
(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

Dom

They're a bit behind the times. Have a look at ripple and xrp. Sounds very similar except ripple are well on the way.

Ripple and XRP are two very different things. Many people assume XRP is the “currency” associated with Ripple and the term is used interchangeably.

I would be hugely excited had I shares in the company Ripple, it is doing some really exciting deals with large brands and most importantly high street banks and investment firms.

My word of warning is that buying XRP does NOT buy you into Ripple the company. I’m holding XRP and every time I read about Ripple doing something amazing I see a small rise in value as people who don’t understand the difference buy up XRP!

What’s the difference between Ripple and XRP?

33 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Ripple and XRP are two very different things. Many people assume XRP is the “currency” associated with Ripple and the term is used interchangeably.

I would be hugely excited had I shares in the company Ripple, it is doing some really exciting deals with large brands and most importantly high street banks and investment firms.

My word of warning is that buying XRP does NOT buy you into Ripple the company. I’m holding XRP and every time I read about Ripple doing something amazing I see a small rise in value as people who don’t understand the difference buy up XRP!

What’s the difference between Ripple and XRP?

Very true. I've owned xrp for several years and have done very nicely. I think this is just the beginning for the company and xrp. Xrapid has just been launched and as more organisations sign up it will increase demand for xrp increasing the price.