Where the heck is Corbyn?

Vince Green

Now I have heard of keeping a low profile but (even though I despise the man with a vengeance) he is still the leader of her majesty's opposition. I know from past experience he is both bone idle and disinterested in anything outside his own little bubble of cronies but this is bizarre behaviour. He is completely absent from the public gaze. Won't do interviews, never seen out visiting schools, factories, hospitals etc. He's vanished off the political radar. 

10 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Now I have heard of keeping a low profile but (even though I despise the man with a vengeance) he is still the leader of her majesty's opposition. I know from past experience he is both bone idle and disinterested in anything outside his own little bubble of cronies but this is bizarre behaviour. He is completely absent from the public gaze. Won't do interviews, never seen out visiting schools, factories, hospitals etc. He's vanished off the political radar. 

Who cares?

1 hour ago, norfolk dumpling said:

I think he is watching the Tories self-destruct and then move into No10! 

I think that’s worryingly close to the the truth. There will be not a peep from him until an election looms then it will be free jam for everyone.

Why would he bother criticising the government when seem to be melting down with no help from outside.

I think the last 2 are near the mark.

The more folk see of him the more they realise just how bad he really is.

No matter ur political view or stance on brexit this is the very time u need strong oppistion to keep the government on its toes, both sides are solely lacking true statesman like politicains, by looks of it very few if any left

He was like this when he was my MP, never saw him doing anything 'out and about' on his constituency. Never saw him visiting schools or community projects. I believe he is totally disinterested in ordinary people and politics.

He lives in a little bubble of 1970s political throwbacks who still call each other comrade and are still plotting the Revolution

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

He was like this when he was my MP, never saw him doing anything 'out and about' on his constituency. Never saw him visiting schools or community projects. I believe he is totally disinterested in ordinary people and politics.

He lives in a little bubble of 1970s political throwbacks who still call each other comrade and are still plotting the Revolution

Genuine question, has he actually ever had a job?