Yukon scope

snow white

Hi lads i have a yukon 42x5 night scope was going to sell it yesterday with video recorder.

When i put batteries in it just to check it make sure it was ok i noticed that they is black at the top and bottom of field of vision is it still usable.

I phoned tomas jacks they could not give me a answer but told me to send it back to have it repaired at cost as warrent is out i dont think its worth paying for to sell it out.

As anybody else have same problem i took the doubler of but it was still the same the black moves up or down when i move cross hairs.

40 minutes ago, snow white said:

Hi lads i have a yukon 42x5 night scope was going to sell it yesterday with video recorder.

When i put batteries in it just to check it make sure it was ok i noticed that they is black at the top and bottom of field of vision is it still usable.

I phoned tomas jacks they could not give me a answer but told me to send it back to have it repaired at cost as warrent is out i dont think its worth paying for to sell it out.

As anybody else have same problem i took the doubler of but it was still the same the black moves up or down when i move cross hairs.

hello, i had that happen to one of my MK1 photons and got it repaired under warranty, i do not know what was done to fix this as they sent a replacement, i presume you have tried new batteries like i did so one can presume it is an internal fault, did TJ say how much it would cost to repair ? then you could sell after ? you could try asking on the UK night vision forum, or try the stalking directory .co.uk and find a chap called Tulloch.  there have been problems with the XT and many sent back. good luck

3 hours ago, snow white said:

Hi oldpigeonpopper tj would not give me a price.

I will get on to them other forums to see if they have any idears.

Got to be fare with tj thay have exchanged my xt scope and that was just on warrante expiring i will give the another call see if i can get a price of them.

hello, ok i did try and search online to see if any info on that problem with yours and mine only came up on the XTs, i will keep looking but i am no expert on electronics but i know a few who are on another forum, you could ask dave - g on here who makes N/V add ons, cheers 

On 25/10/2018 at 09:03, snow white said:

hello, did you sort out your photon ?