blaser f3

blankmag

well bought gun brand new in last  of week in april this year . great gun but but but after a month the blacking on action on l/h side about the size of your thumb went a gray colour .shot about 500 shells through it always but always cleaned gun after shooting it .so took it back to dealer (they were great )who said yes its a fault and sent it back to blaser . was very pleased that fault was getting sorted by blaser who agreed it was a fault . the problem is im still waiting for the gun to be sorted out . blaser are putting a new type of  diamond blacking on gun and its not quite ready to use on production  line as  yet .so blaser have had  my gun over five months and im still waiting !!!!!!!!!.dealer offered a loan gun but i have other shotguns in the gun safe i can use .just my luck me thinks i out to have bought a second hand dt11 

8 hours ago, Bungle The Bear said:

Our first syndicate day last Saturday - One of my friends had his F16 with him, he has had it a year, and I must say the finish of both metalwork and wood, shocked me. No doubt built to a budget.

and a big marketing hype budget !lol

30 minutes ago, davewh100 said:

my mate just purchased the f16 the red transfer of f16 is coming away all ready, rang the shop all they did was send some new transfer stickers to him, told him should of got your money back, wouldn't of done for me 

Same happened to a pal of mine after about 3 weeks

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/10/2018 at 06:17, davewh100 said:

my mate just purchased the f16 the red transfer of f16 is coming away all ready, rang the shop all they did was send some new transfer stickers to him, told him should of got your money back, wouldn't of done for me 

this mate is me, long story short; lacquer has come off one side of stock and wood grain is raised/rippled, 2 cracks have appeared near top lever, lacquer finish was never that good IMO, gun is now with Blaser, needless to say I wish I hadn't bought into hyped up German engineering - the transfers are a known issue with both F3 & F16 - vorsprung kaput, should have stayed with Beretta  . . . . . the better of the 2 evils.