proud new member from gateshead tyne n wear

james bone

hi guys, thanks for the add.

just a friendly guy looking for new friends in the countryside, i enjoy beating n the occasional vermin shoot , watching people hunting, foraging, survival, sleeping rough and mountain climbing even done a few animal tracking n bushcraft courses with ray mears.

lost touch with the last guys i helped beating and feeding pheasants for a while back when their shoot sadly had to stop due to lack of funds. would love to help anyone in the area with a shoot as a dogs body if anyone is nice enough to give me the chance i also am a fully qualified electrician with over 18 years experience n willing to offer my skills to any farmers in return for some help in the matter.  

14199586_299955957053589_1717807295031258971_n.jpg

bit risky "going down to the woods today" ........on your own with big Ray.....

he would do stuff to you....all with bits made from bits of holly an old antler and some stingin; nettles..then tie you up using the finest paracord....and quick release knot s...then he would cut you up (very neatly)....dig a hole lined out with hot stones and bake various bits of you over a 4 hour period...seasoned with woodland herbs.....then out of your thigh bone he would wittle a spoon with his crook knife so he would remember the day

very risky my man....very risky......:no: