Rules..for the many, or the few ?

Rewulf

If I'd known you were allowed to lie this much I could have got off loads of Traffic offences!

The Prosecution arn't alleging she used her phone whilst driving just that it was registered by phone cells in the vicinity,if your phone has a signal the network know where you are otherwise you couldn't receive a call.

She is inferring as she had her phone she wasn't driving which is a clever way of twisting it!

I have two phones as does my wife, one work, one personal, second phones are often jokingly referred to as "Dealer phones" as I'm told this is also common amongst drug dealers. Perhaps if she gets sent down she could give her phones to that other MPs son?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19510117_10154912001524773_3601543883345

Festus Onasanya posted an item for sale.

Alexander McQueen, shoes brand new.
£250
Cambridge, England

3 pairs of brand New Alexander McQueen shoes (size 45) no receipt, as they were a gift, so cant be returned. Genuine product, serial numbers can be checked and verified.
Price is per shoe.     😂🤣

No automatic alt text available.
Image may contain: shoes and boots

Festus has some nice friends !
+4
chat-to-buy.pngMessage Seller

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Can't wear them in prison!

Who gives someone 3 pairs of shoes costing £2000 as a gift  for him to the put them on his personal facebook page to sell ?
Oh and theres no receipt 🤣

Really Festus ?

Im also tracking where his band was on the 24 July last year too, the group AFlame UK have a very busy schedule around the UK, needs to be careful he wasnt somewhere very public , when he was supposed to be driving her around...

Edited by Rewulf

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

The whole set up STINKS!

Festus apparently works (according to his sisters Wikipedia) as a delivery driver - which might account for designer shoes (probably not his size).

What we have to be careful of here are the "cultural issues" (as Mrs Abbot would say).  They have  right to their "culture" and that may not have the same interpretation of "truth" as others have.  (Certainly MP's and "truth" are not a common combination .........)

I await the announcement that she is entirely innocent and her brother will be sentenced later.

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

Festus apparently works (according to his sisters Wikipedia) as a delivery driver - which might account for designer shoes (probably not his size).

What we have to be careful of here are the "cultural issues" (as Mrs Abbot would say).  They have  right to their "culture" and that may not have the same interpretation of "truth" as others have.  (Certainly MP's and "truth" are not a common combination .........)

Are you hinting he may have come by the shoes whilst at work?

Miss Abbot surely?

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

They were a gift ..from the lord 🤣

Well his band were playing at the ICAN church in London on the 23rd and 25 th of July 2017 , so technically its possible he could have nipped home to drive his sister over to her aides house inbetween dates, and speed through a camera, then both of them forgot about it,( despite the flash) thence forth blaming it on the Russian man (which she fully endorsed ) before she clammed up and went no comment.
Yeah shes definitely innocent :hmm:

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

As for his sister, I leave the guilty/not guilty bit for a jury.  I rather doubt he is doing that line of work now - it needs a driving licence, though that may be waived for cultural reasons as well I suppose?

24 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Miss Abbot surely?

She has in fact been married, so I assume she is technically Mrs .....

3 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

I doubt there will be a verdict until tomorrow then as I think courts finish about 16:00

3 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh well, we may be lucky to get a verdict tomorrow!

Maybe they might all look at each other and say ' Guilty as sin ? , OK were ready ..' but its admittedly unlikely we shall see a verdict before at least tomorrow.

It is truly pathetic.

1. Russian man driving - although he was out of the country.

2. Her brother was driving, down the same road she visited earlier in the day.

3. Her brother was driving and she was in the passenger seat, using her phone - going down the very same road she said she visited earlier in the day.

Odd that she didn't recall driving, but her mother knew it was her brother.

Edited by Gordon R

20 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

It is truly pathetic.

2. Her brother was driving, down the same road she visited earlier in the day.

3. Her brother was driving and she was in the passenger seat, using her phone - going down the very same road she said she visited earlier in the day.

Odd that she didn't recall driving, but her mother knew it was her brother.

Is she sure her mother wasn't driving? 😇

40 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Maybe she got his name wrong, or he was using his GRU passport, Im surprised she didnt cultivate this story better !

Its a lot more plausible than her other , multiple  vague accounts.

27 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Must have been 2 of them visiting Salisbury for its well known cathedral spire!

All 123 metres of it , not to be sneered at, plus the first mechanical clock !
Then the nice lady lent us her car to travel to the equally impressive one at Norwich...
This could work at the next retrial 😂

It is a disgrace.

Her brother allegedly knew he was driving, her mother knew he was driving - the only person unaware of this was Fiona Onasanya, who happened to be in the passenger seat all along. Probably distracted by her phone, otherwise she would have realised that she was travelling past her friends' house for the second time in the same day.

What is taking the jury so long?