Rules..for the many, or the few ?

Rewulf

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Two ways you can look at this.
Either they were for his own personal use (which flys in the face of his intent to supply admission) and he regularly partakes of a cocktail of hard drugs.
Or they were to sell on when he got inside the festival, which makes him a straight forward drug dealer.

Both of which , in my opinion make him incompatible with his public service work, and parliamentary job.

His mother ,an advocate of equality and a critic of the police, and their drug policy, obviously condones the behaviour by not sacking him for gross misconduct, plus leaves her open to hypocrite accusations and possible security issues, knowing full well her son, and his friends are in contact, maybe indirectly, with hardened criminals.
Her position is without doubt, questionable.

Also, where is the media attention ?
If this were a senior tory MP s son , it wouldnt surprise me if it were plastered all over the 10 oclock news !
Double standards all around methinks.

Exactly.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Rewulf said:

His mother ,an advocate of equality and a critic of the police, and their drug policy, obviously condones the behaviour by not sacking him for gross misconduct, plus leaves her open to hypocrite accusations and possible security issues, knowing full well her son, and his friends are in contact, maybe indirectly, with hardened criminals.

This should tell everyone all they need to know!

On 28/10/2018 at 05:45, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Surely there should be a mechanism in place that any one involved in public service should be spotless and if not they should lose their job.

Not only their job....but also all emollients, pension rights, etc derived from their position as a State employee... 

that would be a wake up call to these Ne'erDoWells.....

excuse me while i puke...

22 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Two ways you can look at this.
Either they were for his own personal use (which flies in the face of his intent to supply admission) and he regularly partakes of a cocktail of hard drugs.
Or they were to sell on when he got inside the festival, which makes him a straightforward drug dealer.

Both of which , in my opinion make him incompatible with his public service work, and parliamentary job.

Also, where is the media attention ?
If this were a senior tory MP s son , it wouldn't surprise me if it were plastered all over the 10 o'clock news !
Double standards all around methinks.

Yep spot on my boy.  :good:

11 hours ago, harkom said:

Not only their job....but also all emollients, pension rights, etc derived from their position as a State employee... 

that would be a wake up call to these Ne'erDoWells.....

excuse me while i puke...

That used to be the way of things until the crooked skewed the system to suit their ways?

We will also find that as usual, the story and outcome will be burried so it's quickly forgotten?

40 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Wait for it  - any time now they will play the race card.

What, stereotyping a drug dealer as a drug dealer. Whatever way they want to sugar coat it, he is a drug dealer and he has been using his and his corrupt Mother's influence to target his competition, with their anti drugs campaign.

The ever popular Ms Osamor  😐 https://yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Kate_Osamor has a few spiky questions to answer about her sons employment it seems.
Now the ket is truly out of the bag as it were.
Her sons arrest for drugs offences, came BEFORE his elevation to Haringey councillor, besides the fact that 2 long standing labour councillors were unceremoniously 'removed' to pave the way for his appointment, citing the need for a 'more left wing' council.
Haringey council needs to be MORE left wing ? 

So whos idea was it to continue with this appointment, whilst he was awaiting trial, on what was highly likely to be a custodial sentence ?
Did he even mention his arrest on serious charges to the council leadership/selection committee ?
Or , did they know that there was no chance of him going to jail, because it was only for his personal use :lol:
Either way, he has lied and covered it up, or they have ignored the fact.
https://order-order.com/people/kate-osamor/

I still find it strange how the only time we hear of the matter, is when he is actually convicted, even then , a very slow media burn, until its hit the news proper today.
As I said, if this was a front bench torys son, his fingerprints wouldnt have been dry before it was plastered across the guardians front page.
He has now resigned his other council position, and I suspect his parliamentary job is likely to evaporate shortly, as labour try to push the whole embarrassing episode under the carpet, whether Ms Osamor loses a bit of comrade Corbyns favour remains to be seen.

27 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Do you remember when people used to "do the decent thing"?

Corruption, favouritism, graft and despotism are historically endemic in certain cultures and in one left wing political party. It just so happens that many of the people whose heritage happens to originate from such cultures gravitate towards the very same left wing political party and it's easy to see why.

One does not associate "doing the decent thing" with people of that ilk or indeed the majority of those who vote for them.

26 minutes ago, Westward said:

Corruption, favouritism, graft and despotism are historically endemic in certain cultures and in one left wing political party. It just so happens that many of the people whose heritage happens to originate from such cultures gravitate towards the very same left wing political party and it's easy to see why.

One does not associate "doing the decent thing" with people of that ilk or indeed the majority of those who vote for them.

Actually, I think the rot began with Blair .........

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

The ever popular Ms Osamor  😐 https://yougov.co.uk/opi/browse/Kate_Osamor has a few spiky questions to answer about her sons employment it seems.
Now the ket is truly out of the bag as it were.
Her sons arrest for drugs offences, came BEFORE his elevation to Haringey councillor, besides the fact that 2 long standing labour councillors were unceremoniously 'removed' to pave the way for his appointment, citing the need for a 'more left wing' council.
Haringey council needs to be MORE left wing ? 

So whos idea was it to continue with this appointment, whilst he was awaiting trial, on what was highly likely to be a custodial sentence ?
Did he even mention his arrest on serious charges to the council leadership/selection committee ?
Or , did they know that there was no chance of him going to jail, because it was only for his personal use :lol:
Either way, he has lied and covered it up, or they have ignored the fact.
https://order-order.com/people/kate-osamor/

I still find it strange how the only time we hear of the matter, is when he is actually convicted, even then , a very slow media burn, until its hit the news proper today.
As I said, if this was a front bench torys son, his fingerprints wouldnt have been dry before it was plastered across the guardians front page.
He has now resigned his other council position, and I suspect his parliamentary job is likely to evaporate shortly, as labour try to push the whole embarrassing episode under the carpet, whether Ms Osamor loses a bit of comrade Corbyns favour remains to be seen.

I’d like to see this grow legs and momentum; I can’t abide corruption at any level. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Not planned, I wasn't even aware there was such an organisation.

Do you remember Militant ? The activist storm troopers of Labour.

Well Momentum are like militant lite, at the moment. When they first appeared they were sworn to comrade Corbyn like his personal bodyguard/enforcer's.

I believe that little gimp Owen Jones is a high ranking member, but there is talk they are pulling away from Corbyn ,due to him not being hard line enough.

4 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

The speaker shouldnt really need to act should he ?

Perhaps the son might spare his mother further embarrassment and resign ?
Perhaps the mother might save herself and party further embarrassment by sacking him ?

But lets put this into perspective, he probably quite likes his £30+ k per year job.
She probably likes having him employed, rather than going out selling drugs ?
He did say after his council resignation, that he would continue to work with 'vulnerable' people in the community, I bet he will !

The really embarrassing thing for both of them, is they dont really feel like they have done anything wrong !
With role models like these, no wonder London is the mess it is.

I see John McDonnell completely swerved the question on Peston last night, saying 'I dont know anything about it'
Of course you dont John.

I wonder how many of the current crop of MP's would stand for re-election to "public service" if they had to actually serve the public, instead of the "party" and their own interests, and if there was less income from "outside interests", perks and expenses to go with their salary?