New coat required, need advice

Beretta28g

After 10 years my trusty Deerhunter ram has finally given up the ghost and now leaks like a sieve. New ones seem very hard to find, and are a absorbatant price.

So for around £150-200 what are the portions for a fat ******? Ridge line keep popping up on my online teaser he, but I have not had any dealings with them, nor have I seen any to have a good look at.

Please no one say Jack Pyke, their rubbish always have been always will be.  

Has as anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

http://estore.beretta.com/en-eu/beretta-light-static-hunting-jacket/gu08302295/

just bought this in the green, Camo available too. I’ve heard good things but have yet to try myself in the field. Ordered on the fri from Italy and came the following Tuesday. Quality is top notch, I’ve got deer hunter stuff as well and this seems on par if not slightly better.

11 hours ago, holloway said:

I have had 2 ridgeline coats the smock which leaked in the sleeve was returned and the replacement leaked after 6 months, went on to US marine Goretex 3 years on still perfect at a fraction of the cost.

Any links to these?

Oh how times have changed, not one suggestion for waxed cotton.  Guaranteed to make you wet from the inside out.  I still have the ultimate, a Barbour Northumbria in my loft, one day I may slim down so it fits again.  My favourite coat for when the weather gets nasty is a Harkila Pro Hunter, which is waterproof and warm.  They aren’t cheap, but certainly worth the extra money.