Heads up on crime.

Walker570

10 minutes ago, yates said:

Chineneas, garden furniture and breaking in to steal the car keys around here(South Yorkshire)

It's bad around her for the quad bikes again aswell as anything else that isn't fastened down. 

The quads are running around constantly, apparently three quads stopped a vehicle lamping last week, beat the occupants up and relieved them of there guns. It's lawless around here at the minute.

1 hour ago, shootthepigeon said:

It's bad around her for the quad bikes again aswell as anything else that isn't fastened down. 

The quads are running around constantly, apparently three quads stopped a vehicle lamping last week, beat the occupants up and relieved them of there guns. It's lawless around here at the minute.

Im surprised that didn't make national news!!

Been a few cases around the Leyland area of people trying front and back doors, people been putting videos on Facebook.

5 minutes ago, davewh100 said:

is that not the lads from carnt pay we will take it away :whistling:

ha ha, not where they were i wouldn't have thought, although you never know, bit dark late and hoods up, those types, just what you want the wife thinking about when you work nights 🤬🤬

10 minutes ago, Mice! said:

ha ha, not where they were i wouldn't have thought, although you never know, bit dark late and hoods up, those types, just what you want the wife thinking about when you work nights 🤬🤬

it's just all getting out of hand mice, last weekend there were 3 stabbing in halifax one 17 year old lad killed three 17 year olds arrested looks like a house party got out of hand 

4 hours ago, shootthepigeon said:

I'm surprised it didn't even make the local police alerts scheme that all licence holders have been asked to sign up to. I've seen the pictures of the lads face afterwards, he was lucky to keep his eye.

I bet if he’d of shot them he’d of lost his licences and be banged up for the next 20 years n all! 

And it will continue as long as Chief Constables are focussed on their bonuses (not crime) - and courts don't want to jail anyone as it might upset their 'human rights' - and prison is like a hotel, but with better customer service.  (Tongue in cheek, but I think everyone knows what I mean).