Survival tools

Doc Holliday

57 minutes ago, la bala said:

He would get that electric blanket going with an old dynamo and a couple of bike pedals. :lol:

fat sarah would be peddling.....got a lot of reserve energy locked up in that body...should be able to run a cooker and a fan heater for at least a couple of years .....when she gets off that bike she will be like Britt Ekland...(in the old days of coarse)

2 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Very few I suspect and probably me included....

depends if Waitrose was in walking distance

33 minutes ago, ditchman said:

fat sarah would be peddling.....got a lot of reserve energy locked up in that body...should be able to run a cooker and a fan heater for at least a couple of years .....when she gets off that bike she will be like Britt Ekland...(in the old days of coarse)

depends if Waitrose was in walking distance

Damn right old boy, couldn’t slum it with one of those lower budget establishments.......

What is it about taking a woman along? As if it wouldn't be hard enough trying to survive but you'd actually want someone pulling your best efforts to pieces to boot? Sorry guys, but remembering what May West said, "Show me a man who's not interested in sex and I'll show you a man who's just had some", I think I'll be quite happy going solo, in more ways that one.

It's interesting to see that no-one has listed a water purification kit. I'd definitely have one of those. You can go longer without food than you can water and sod having dysentery for a laugh.

Paracord,.for convenience. 

Decent quality Multi-tool with sharpener.

Nordic style field Axe with sharpener.

Stainless steel pot (double up as a makeshift spade/shovel).

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 22:04, Doc Holliday said:

I'm going to narrow this down to your choice of 5. Guns or weaponry other than knives are not allowed. What would be your choice of 5? Just out of curiosity 😁

1. Remy Martin Black Pearl Louis XIII

2. Chateau d'Yquem 2009

3. Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru 2012

4. The complete Dalmore "Constellation" Collection

5. Swiss Army Knife (one that has a corkscrew...)