Sign in to follow this  
ayano3

One day Ida

55 minutes ago, ayano3 said:

When you’re big enough you can come with Rhia too 

9F13ADCC-2289-442B-924A-018BBADFDA55.jpeg

I wonder what your pup is thinking ayano3 ? , nice photo and ( his ) turn will come before you  know it .

She is doing well for a 22 week old pup. There was me using puppy dummy’s for quite basic stuff and she had no problems running off with a good Drake mallard! She will be on the wash next year maybe 

24 minutes ago, ayano3 said:

She is doing well for a 22 week old pup. There was me using puppy dummy’s for quite basic stuff and she had no problems running off with a good Drake mallard! She will be on the wash next year maybe 

Sorry about getting the sex mixed up , the clue was in the title :hmm:, my very first dog I bought was a 10 week old Lab dog puppy that I got in the early Spring , I trained it on dummies during the Summer in cover and mainly water , by September he was old enough , or so I thought , I made a lot of mistakes and somehow I got away with them , at 10 months he went into the estuary after a live goose , he swam a good way before he finally caught with it , as he took a hold the goose flapped his wings and covered my dogs head with its wing and all I could see was my young dog treading water about 200yds out and getting nowhere , after a while the goose stopped flapping and the dog started to make headway back to the river wall , when he got back he just shook himself as if it was the normal thing to do .

That was just over 50 years ago and I have had Labradors ever since , that dog learnt me more about dogs than all the rest put together and possibly one, if not the best wild fowling dog I have owned .

Good luck with Ida .