Electronic ear defenders (howard leight)

Neil23

This is the exact link I got mine from and the price does go down from time to time. 

Honeywell Howard Leight 1013530 Impact Sport Foldable Ear Defender, SNR 25(Green) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001T7QJ9O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_unh4BbXN2XJF9

I remember seeing a link on indentifying the dodgy ones, something to do with the battery compartment layout I believe.

On 01/11/2018 at 11:32, old_n07 said:

No problem, mine are due next week so I'll let you know what they are like - my HL's are about 5 years old and the cups could do with a freshen up and hopefully they will seal better around the arms on my specs. 

Have your squishy gel replacements arrived yet, and if so, how do they fit/feel?

On 05/11/2018 at 16:46, Cheesefiend said:

This is the exact link I got mine from and the price does go down from time to time. 

Honeywell Howard Leight 1013530 Impact Sport Foldable Ear Defender, SNR 25(Green) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001T7QJ9O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_unh4BbXN2XJF9

I remember seeing a link on indentifying the dodgy ones, something to do with the battery compartment layout I 

On 05/11/2018 at 20:41, Mr gen said:

Same as Cheesefiend got mine off Amazon 

OK I'll order a pair of these if you lads say they the genuine ones🖒🖒

Got a pair of the Howard leights other day from amazon ..

On 14/11/2018 at 08:49, Neil23 said:

And you say them ones are genuine mate yeah

On 06/11/2018 at 09:59, AdamSouthEast said:

I got mine from Amazon and they're genuine

packaging and everything I can see without opening looks spot on. Didn't want to open them when thay for the boy for Xmas...

37 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

Just got another pair of Impact Sports (Dispatched from and sold by Amazon on Prime, not a sub seller)

Definitely genuine - Packaging and defenders are exactly the same as the ones I got years ago.

£35.96. Bit of a bargain!

I paid around the same price a few years back. How some companies can quote prices up to £120 beats me!

40 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

Just got another pair of Impact Sports (Dispatched from and sold by Amazon on Prime, not a sub seller)

Definitely genuine - Packaging and defenders are exactly the same as the ones I got years ago.

£35.96. Bit of a bargain!

Cheapest I found was 44.95 or something 🤔

12 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

On Amazon? If you don’t have Prime, you might not see them. I’ll get a link...

Honeywell Howard Leight 1013530 Impact Sport Foldable Ear Defender, SNR 25(Green) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001T7QJ9O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_dGP9Bb80KEST4

A097A144-02CE-45E8-A4B9-7C3AFB913D9F.jpeg

Arrrr right that's what it must have been ..as I got somebody to order them for me ..