Arnold Heal Guns Ltd UK Isle of Wight

figgy

Nice to be able to praise a business specially a gun dealer as lots are grumpy or give poor service from reading posts on here. I’m lucky as I have a good long standing relationship with mine. 

This dealer had a Benelli SuperSport I wanted so spoke to the fella and found him very busy but polite. Spoke about condition and mentioned the forum and local member Old Farrier, he said ask him to check the gun for you and you will find it’s in good condition, took him at his word.  Arranged for the gun to be shipped over. The gun didn’t have its original choke key with thread cleaner but a speed type wrench so the dealer said he would look around see if he could find one knocking about and include it in the box. 

Picked the gun up yesterday 24 delivery. No key thread cleaner so I thought hasn’t found one, gun in better condition than I thought it would be, with only a few small marks to the forend finish. 

Received a call this morning to check I got the gun and was I happy with it. This fella then said I haven’t forgot about the choke key and has ordered one from GMK and is posting it out. 

That is proper good old fashioned service. 

Edited by figgy

2 hours ago, figgy said:

Nice to be able to praise a business specially a gun dealer as lots are grumpy or give poor service from reading posts on here. I’m lucky as I have a good long standing relationship with mine. 

This dealer had a Benelli SuperSport I wanted so spoke to the fella and found him very busy but polite. Spoke about condition and mentioned the forum and local member Old Farrier, he said ask him to check the gun for you and you will find it’s in good condition, took him at his word.  Arranged for the gun to be shipped over. The gun didn’t have its original choke key with thread cleaner but a speed type wrench so the dealer said he would look around see if he could find one knocking about and include it in the box. 

Picked the gun up yesterday 24 delivery. No key thread cleaner so I thought hasn’t found one, gun in better condition than I thought it would be, with only a few small marks to the forend finish. 

Received a call this morning to check I got the gun and was I happy with it. This fella then said I haven’t forgot about the choke key and has ordered one from GMK and is posting it out. 

Glad you changed the shop name though I was living in the wrong place 😂

lucky I never had to look at it for you as I know very little about semi autos 

glad you had a good service I’ve always found them more than helpful and always prepared to go the extra yard if I’m after something a bit out of the ordinary 

enjoy the new gun 

all the best 

of 

2 hours ago, figgy said:

you won't be disappointed with the super sport it's a great auto figgy, iv managed to find a set of flush chokes which I prefer I've also put a barrel weight on and it handles mutch better

dave

Edited by davewh100

I’m looking for a Briley weighted mag cap. 

I did have a M2 but it didn’t shoot like this does as the M2 used to jump around in my shoulder and kick me around. The SuperSport is not doing that, might be the porting keeping the barrel more steady or the extra length barrel. 

23 minutes ago, figgy said:

I’m looking for a Briley weighted mag cap. 

I did have a M2 but it didn’t shoot like this does as the M2 used to jump around in my shoulder and kick me around. The SuperSport is not doing that, might be the porting keeping the barrel more steady or the extra length barrel. 

my mate mite have a briley weight for sale if your interested figgy

dave

No it’s the Raffaello SuperSport a used good condition model I bought. 

Yours should have the new action internals easier loading port and a bolt that won’t click out of battery. 

Only bugbear with all semi autos is heavy trigger pulls. 

Old Farrier just buy them keep them in his shop and take them out from there. Your Mrs need never know 😉