Harkila Pro Hunter and Tweed 3 piece

rimfire4969

I have been having a clear out or at least I was told I was having a clear out so:

First a Harris Tweed 3 piece by Beaver, I have not worn this for 2 years and it has seen plenty of use the breeks are a size 34, jacket and waistcoat a size 42. There are some pulls and dirt but no rips that I can see and all zips and poppers work.

Price drop before I see it elsewhere.

£70 posted. 

First to pm me yes gets it. 

c-Xt-RMCJ6-Tw-Cuv2-NPC-3-A.jpg

sv-GVg-J4q-SISNjb8nrxye7-A.jpg

h-Mbvrbv-JSV2-HCc-Mulc8-VTQ.jpg

Next is my Harklia Pro Hunter Jacket, again not worn for 2 years and last time out on a rough day it got a bit muddy so could do with a clean, size 48, I take a medium / large in most things and it fits me well. These things fetch stupid money on eBay. If I bought it I would get it washed and reproof the Gortex even though I don't ever remember it leaking and I'm sure it would be as good as new. It is well used and I expect has the odd mark but nothing major, so do not expect a new jacket this is reflected in the price. All zips and poppers work and comes with the hood I don't think I ever used. If no one wants it on here I will wash it and stick it on eBay for an extra £80

SOLD

qf0-Lk-JPy-QY-Zh4m3ogw6-Ug.jpg

Hroql8pa-Rx-Gi-JFk6a-PLLCg.jpg

e6-bxq-U2-R1-Cl-X-q-M9-A0l-LA.jpg

Payment by bank transfer only no Paypal.

Edited by rimfire4969