Sign in to follow this  
Scully

Defender 2.4TDCi remap

Turbo reliability if taken too far same for injectors and increased thermal load  on the engine. 

Getting a god map is essential tell him to have a read on the land rover forums see what’s recommended. 

On 02/11/2018 at 22:53, figgy said:

Turbo reliability if taken too far same for injectors and increased thermal load  on the engine. 

Getting a god map is essential tell him to have a read on the land rover forums see what’s recommended. 

This! If it's done properly it can transform a car. Better mpg, throttle response and a lot faster!! My uncle had his 110 td5 done to 200hp with a couple of other mods, that went like stink. Shame it had the short ratio box in lol

Tell him to look at defender2.net forums and search for bell auto services, they are based near York. I had a Defender 2.2 done and it transformed the driving experience, it felt so much smoother and with the added power was just what Land Rover should have produced. Tell him to phone Pete @ Bell and talk to him regarding whatever doubts he may have, I am sure he will put him at ease. 

Graham

1 hour ago, Geedubu187 said:

Tell him to look at defender2.net forums and search for bell auto services, they are based near York. I had a Defender 2.2 done and it transformed the driving experience, it felt so much smoother and with the added power was just what Land Rover should have produced. Tell him to phone Pete @ Bell and talk to him regarding whatever doubts he may have, I am sure he will put him at ease. 

Graham

I believe he is one of the best in the industry, I was going to recommend him but you beat me to it....

tell me why having a remap done on a landrover is such a wonderful thing.............why dont it come out of the factory like that.............

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

tell me why having a remap done on a landrover is such a wonderful thing.............why dont it come out of the factory like that.............

This is what everyone I've spoken to, who has had it done, has asked. 😀