basc young shots north region

black powder gunner

If any young shot living in the northern region of basc  are interested they are organising a introduction to wildfowling on our farm on November 24th. This will commence with an introduction to safety gun handling bird identification ,guns and cartridges, decoys and equipment, reloading cartridges. Then in the afternoon we will do some clay pigeon shooting and then  each young shot with a mentor will go on to our inland marsh to try for a duck or goose. If we have time in the morning I may even fire the punt gun off. If any body is interested get in in touch basc North East regional officer .

Thanks markm for your comments I am just an ordinary basc member with over 40 years off  going wildfowling , and just wanted to give some young shots a chance to go wildfowling on one of the best inland marshes in the north. If us ordinary members do not do any thing to help nothing will change.

the venue is 8 miles north of York , pm me for full address.

On 01/11/2018 at 21:54, black powder gunner said:

Thanks markm for your comments I am just an ordinary basc member with over 40 years off  going wildfowling , and just wanted to give some young shots a chance to go wildfowling on one of the best inland marshes in the north. If us ordinary members do not do any thing to help nothing will change.

the venue is 8 miles north of York , pm me for full address.

Great idea and well done for doing it, as you say, if we dont do things like this and offer up land for them to use for days like these, i have a young shots day set up in the SW, second season of doing it. The kids love it.. And gets them involved.