Mossberg 395KB 12 gauge

Mossberg 395KB

£95

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Average Condition Norwich, Norfolk
Single Shot, Multi Choke, -, - barrels
11a026fe-5dd0-4dbf-835b-cf627288ca53 3586428b-a1e6-449a-b524-e0c31c5afeec A94e3134-e471-4e95-ab56-bb2a4cb00bb4

Description

Yes, this is indeed one of ‘RabbitBosher’s’ specials that I purchased earlier on in the year.
Having a cabinet clear out as have my eye on something else.

It’s a Section 2 with a pinned/welded magazine taking the obligatory 2+1.
As per Micks statement, they can be a wee fussy on cart for cycling but she is an old girl and your buying more for ‘having one’ or ‘scratching the itch’ .
Lovely striping in the wood which isn’t in bad condition and with a ‘C-lect ‘ choke system your not left fumbling for interchangeable chokes.
The bluing is a bit thin in places and as per many of these 395’s- the so called ‘safety catch’ is about as useful as a Chocolate Fire Guard and to be considered as not there ( probably because it’s not)

Am only asking what I paid for it, seen them going for far more than this , so grab a piece of history.
Will RFD at your expense, otherwise it’s collection from Norwich ( I do travel down South occasionally so maybe able to arrange something if your that way)
Certificate holders only of course and please don’t be offended if I ask for proof of this before arranging a meeting.
£95

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Jaymo. Message them here

View the full article

Travel to East Sussex, via Essex and Kent of course but can detour the other way occasionally via Bisley.

It was an itch I had to scratch and as you say- something appealing and mystical about them.

Just seen your profile is St Albans, so not too far out of the way.

Edited by Jaymo