Twickenham - England v South Africa

Steveveets

Just watched the highlights, so crowd seemed quiet, SA made a lot of errors at the line out England seemed a bit flat in attack, but! Defence looked good, Farrell as always played a great game and kicked brilliant, thought the penalty was going to go against him at the death.

How was the game in real time?

2 minutes ago, Steveveets said:

I think we were very fortunate to come away with a win yesterday and yes I agree it was a shoulder charge. Atmosphere at the game was pretty good but with so few try scoring opportunities the crowd didn't have a lot to get excited about but a win is a win!

Every one wants a win but you got to use these type of games to try players out other wise they wont get a chance and if injures happen you know you can call on a player as you say a win is a win some times it goes for you and other times it dont 

A scrappy game really, and one that South Africa should have won but ultimately deserved to lose. Throw away two attacking lineout balls in the opposition's 22 - especially when you have the dominant pack  - and you get what you deserve. That's two games on the trot that the Boks have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory - they did the same thing against the All Blacks in Pretoria a few weeks ago. It' s getting to be a habit.

4 hours ago, Steveveets said:

I think we were very fortunate to come away with a win yesterday and yes I agree it was a shoulder charge. Atmosphere at the game was pretty good but with so few try scoring opportunities the crowd didn't have a lot to get excited about but a win is a win!

They certainly liked the hit that Ben T put in, i know i did.

And i was also waiting on a drop goal from SA couldn't believe they didn't try it