Looking for a 5+ gun safe. Deep enough for scoped rifles

AdamSouthEast

As the title says, time to trade in my 3 gun safe for something bigger... Giving my 3 gun safe to a friend so I can grow my collection.

Will consider anything within 20ish miles of Surrey.

Edit: Locking top would be a bonus.

Thanks

Edited by AdamSouthEast

look on flea bay  uk-trade-direct  6 gun vault for £119.99 free delivery

I have two 8 gun Their deep and also high enough for semi's with locking top box plus  the 8 gun vaults are fully lined inside 

Edited by sabel25
addad more info

2 hours ago, sabel25 said:

look on flea bay  uk-trade-direct  6 gun vault for £119.99 free delivery

I have two 8 gun Their deep and also high enough for semi's with locking top box plus  the 8 gun vaults are fully lined inside 

Thanks for the tip, is this the one you're talking about? That price is too good to be true, but the reviews seem okay... One guy saying the keys and lock feel cheap and plasticy.

Edited by AdamSouthEast

I had a 5gun rifle safe from gdk. It works ok after i had to panel beat it into shape. It had been dropped on 3 corners. Go to your rfd and buy one. Pay 20quid extra and support your local dealer and get a better product from them. Dont get a 5 gun one either, get a massive one its amazing how your collection can grow.

2 hours ago, AdamSouthEast said:

Thanks for the tip, is this the one you're talking about? That price is too good to be true, but the reviews seem okay... One guy saying the keys and lock feel cheap and plasticy.

As i say i have two 8 gun Both arrived in perfect condition and are of good build and locks are to good standard

Not sure where they get plasticy from These are all solid  steel construction

I used to have the 5 gun GDK vault and it was perfect But was'nt big enough as the collection got bigger But the metal was of thicker guage than Brattonsound which i think are over priced

I looked at local gun dealers but even used ones were too expensive for what they were

And remember these i mention are brought to your door Free You'll be better to go for the 8 gun

Edited by sabel25
addad more info