Bullet display boaerds

geordieh

Bullet display boards

Going through my shooting stuff and downsizing I have bought and acquired so much stuff over the years so I am selling a lot of it.I have two Bullet Advertisement display boards from the 70s I think.Does anybody have an idea on value.One is nosler the other sierra
Attached Thumbnails Attached ThumbnailsClick image for larger version.   Name: 20181104_124730.jpg  Views: 48  Size: 257.9 KB  ID: 102763   Click image for larger version.   Name: 20181104_124503.jpg  Views: 42  Size: 291.3 KB  ID: 102764  
Edited by geordieh

Hi A Bolt i am still trying to find out a value have you any idea and when they were made, the Sierra one was made 1977/1980

First sold in 1977 for $30.00
Sold from 1977 – 1980

Product Description: This attractively designed Bullet Board provides a rich wood-tone background for Sierra’s complete line of precision bullets.  An ideal decoration for either office or den, the Bullet Board also doubles as a convenient reference source by showing bullet caliber, diameter, grain weight and design.  The board features the two latest additions to the Sierra line the .45 Long Colt (240 gr.) and the .375 Big Game Hunting Bullet (300 gr.).  The board is a handy reference source giving the caliber, diameter, grain weight and design of each of the 84 precision-made Sierra bullets.
Approximately 22″ wide X 15″.

• 3 weeks later...