Gloves

tomquin

It does!:good:

16 hours ago, Sundodger said:

I have got some neoprene gloves but they do not keep my little pinkies warm. I am off to Aldi.

Tightchoke, where did you get the flying gloves from.

The Royal Air Force, they have lots!:whistling:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE
Syntax

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 14:27, Flyboy1950 said:

Have just purchased a neoprene camo pair of gloves from Aldi £4.99. Rubber palms and fingers, camo neoprene over the back of the hand. Index finger and thumbs can be folded back for trigger control etc. Just been out in the pouring rain with them and sure enough they have stayed waterproof, unlike my jeans which have gone in the tumble drier.  Find them under their fishing items. They also have green neoprene fingerless gloves for the same price.

FB.

These don't keep hands warm.

39 minutes ago, motty said:

These don't keep hands warm.

Correct i used them Thursday night and again tonight and tonight it was only 6 with wind chill i doubt it was 4 and i took a chance on just these aldi gloves to give them a try .

I would not say my hands were frozen stiff but my thumbs and were starting to get uncomfortable after an hour or so, i clenched my fist in the palm of the glove to warm up my fingers.

They are better than nothing and waterproof but on their own when its cold i feel they would get uncomfortable.

17 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

I am with sealskins plus handwarmer. Use the hot hands disposable heat pads on the back of the hand. That is where the blood vessels are so keep the blood circulating. You can also shoot without taking the gloves off.

That's exactly what I do. Bulk buy the warmers off the bay. I have the fingerless mitt version and put the warmer in the mitt.