A wonderful gift from a good old boi on this forum

Harnser

A few weeks ago ditchman on this forum offered to make me a knife when the had the time to make it . I am sure many of you followed his thread about the making making of the opinal knife with the stag horn grips . I was very impressed with the knife and the care and skill worked on the knife .

Any how ,dear simon has offered me the knife as a gift ,I was overwhelmed with simons generosity and had to say yes . Simon dosent know I am writing this post but I think an act of generosity like this should be shared .

harnser

5 minutes ago, figgy said:

Well done Ditchman hope your kindness to others comes back to you in spades.

Great thread enjoyable to follow and such a kind gesture. 

it does come back in spades...several folk have passed stuff on to me unasked for.......but well recieved........

i enjoyed making that knife...as i shall enjoy making more....it pleases me that everyone will be different.............but that is the first one..........it is not a payment but recognition of the gift of a A.J.Parker aperture sight that happened to be sitting in Harnsers shed unused from his range days and you all know where that ended up...:lol:

the internet is a" funny ole place......."

11 hours ago, Harnser said:

A few weeks ago ditchman on this forum offered to make me a knife when the had the time to make it . I am sure many of you followed his thread about the making making of the opinal knife with the stag horn grips . I was very impressed with the knife and the care and skill worked on the knife .

Any how ,dear simon has offered me the knife as a gift ,I was overwhelmed with simons generosity and had to say yes . Simon dosent know I am writing this post but I think an act of generosity like this should be shared .

harnser

He does tend to grow on you a bit , a likeable gent he is to .