Wildfowling labrador

Marsh Monkey

Just a heads up for anyone looking for a dog for the marsh. A fellow wildfowler brought his bitch to my stud dog for mating. She is a very big strong and athletic bitch which would put a lot of modern dogs to shame. She is mostly keeper and working dog breeding with some good old ft lines back in her pedigree. My dog it pure ft breeding sired by mediterian blue. He is however a real throw back. He is a big dog (36 kg lean) with a very thick coat. He is also very athletic for his size as is the bitch. The dog is a wildfowling dog through and through but also picks up on comercial shoots and has won the only test we have entered. I don't want to brag my dog up, just trying to give an idea of the type he is, and how the pups may turn out. My dog was the stud and so stand to gain nothing from this post except getting some good pups a home working on the marsh. Pupps will be ready end of December and any info required phone richard 07951461557, he dosent do much with computers and dosent mind his number on here. Pups are in swansea. Hope this helps someone and all the best with the season. MM