Classic Doubles Sporter grade 2 12 gauge

Classic Doubles Sporter grade 2

£475

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Average Condition Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Over and Under, -, -, 30" barrels
42db6d2e-9f4b-48ba-932d-c66be34baa16 332eb7d8-cbdf-4462-abdd-825c1cb6d642 5b466faa-dbbb-4c72-80cb-452465a77646

Description

Classic doubles 30” Grade 2 sporter. In reasonable condition c/w 5 choke and a key.
Spends most of its time sat in the cabinet so needs to go.
Drop me a message if interested.
Face to face with sgc holders only.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Dickiebig. Message them here

View the full article

Basically a high end Winchester 101, only with upgraded wood work more unusual with the 30inch barrells fully multi choked ,as i remember the engraving on this was very nice as well sadly the pictures dont show this and i think a gold plated trigger .In its day a fairly high grade gun manufactured in the same Japanese factory as the classic Winchesters.i think they did a grade 1,2 and 3 .Not to be mistaken for the Italian classic doubles which were a lot cheaper gun.Any chance of a picture of the engraving ?

Dont worry about pictures for me as i have owned just about every one of these old classics but better ones of the action may help to sell it .I post only to try to educate the many who would not look at this twice yet would happily buy a revo ,hatsan ata or some of the other cheap Turkish stuff (other cheap countries guns are available).

To make this today it would be well over £1000 probably nearer £2000  30 years old probably never gone wrong and probably never will.All for £475, trouble is with a new   ATA you can get 12 months warranty makes you laugh dont it !

• 2 months later...