Sign in to follow this  
TRINITY

west/south yorks mid week clay shooting

Hi everyone

After taking up clay shooting in retirement I am interested to know about any opportunities  mid week in west and south yorks. I am aware of Park Lodge which is a great set up and go there often, but it would be nice to find another option which may be a little more friendly on the pocket. From visiting a few shoots in the general area it seems to me there are a lot of 'mature' shooters around who look they have retired so mid week would not be an issue to them either. 

I would be interested to get any feed back and if there is nothing around at the moment there may be a club who could be willing to add a mid week shoot to the standard Sunday morning session..

I am sure there would be enough people to make such a shoot viable who have the time mid week. Also there may be one or two like me who still enjoy a good night out on Saturday and on Sunday morning ones shooting skills are not at their best so to speak. 

Hi, Its a little bit on the edge of your preferred area but Pinewood is definitely worth the trip.You'll have to go a long way to find a more friendly easy going ground, along with sensible prices ,here's the linky thing.Good luck .

http://www.pinewoodsg.co.uk/

Edited by Jega

52 minutes ago, Jega said:

Hi, Its a little bit on the edge of your preferred area but Pinewood is definitely worth the trip.You'll have to go a long way to find a more friendly easy going ground, along with sensible prices ,here's the linky thing.Good luck .

http://www.pinewoodsg.co.uk/

yes Pinewood is a great shooting ground .Alan is a great owner and is always there for any advice to pro shooters or a totall novice . open from wednesday to saturday.