co2 .177 pellet or BB pistol

smokinggun

Hi there I'm after a all metal co2 pistol either .177 pellet or BB if someone has one knocking about they no longer want and would let go cheap please, I really like the Dan wesson revolvers but would consider anything as long as it's metal as it's just for garden fun. I'm located in Cambridge so if not close it would need to be posted. 

Let me know if you have something please.

Thank you

Edited by smokinggun

Have a look at the Beretta Co2 92 A1 BB 4.5mm one mate. I just got one and it's awesome, it's full metal and has blowback! Or there is a new Glock 17 gen 4 made by Umarex also blowback, and licensed under Glock on its way out that is also supposed to be a winner either just BB or you can get a dual ammo pellet and BB one, looking around £150 ISH. Sorry haven't got any for sale but these two are awesome fun. 

The Glocks aren't full metal, only a metal slide like the real thing, I'm looking at getting the Glock 17 gen4 when they finally become available.

Why do you need full metal? 

I have a Sig P226 which is full metal and a Beretta PX4 which has a polymer body and metal slide. Both are fantastic guns but only hold 8 pellets or BBs whith dual mags 8 each end.

Edit- mine aren't for sale. 

Edited by Newbie to this

9 hours ago, smokinggun said:

Thanks for the suggestions I appreciate it. 

I just prefer the all metal versions although I would consider the part metal part plastic ones.

Have a look at the sig p226 then that is full metal, it is a very nice gun it's supposed to be the same weight as the real one and is made by sig.