Shotgun motor case

Cheesefiend

Hi all,

I have a small car so I’d like a hard case that I can put in the boot so that I don’t have to have gunslips on the back seat/footwells. It needs to fit 30” barrel o/u or a 28” SxS. I’m ok with tatty stuff as long as it works, and I would prefer leather or canvas/leather rather than plastic with foam egg stuff inside. Lockable with key/code would be a bonus. Does anybody have anything they could let go of that would fit the bill?

cheers

Hello Cheesefiend,

I have a Brady case complete with key and in good condition. It has a paper AYA label which you can cover or remove if not required. Wasn't planning to sell but I will offer to you  for £60 delivered, if it is any use.

Regards,

Billy

10 minutes ago, benbobailey said:

Hello Cheesefiend,

I have a Brady case complete with key and in good condition. It has a paper AYA label which you can cover or remove if not required. Wasn't planning to sell but I will offer to you  for £60 delivered, if it is any use.

Regards,

Billy

That sounds absolutely perfect! I’ll even leave the label for my AYA. I’ll send you a pm now