Jump to content
team tractor

Fun guns ?

    Recommended Posts

    My son has finally asked for a gun for in the garden. 

    Weve been playing with a B.B. gun but it’s so hard to cock it’s taking the pleasure out of it. 

    Im not interested in an air rifle as I have several for him .

    It must be fun 

    less than £50-60 

    easy to load for a 9 year old 

    I looked at electric B.B. guns( soft air) 

    pistol or assault rifle style 

    c02 seem expensive and I’m worried the fad will soon pass

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    get him a zx spectrum...with a table tennis game...............and watch his face drop.............

    then say to him "think thowt are lucky lad...thats what i was brought up on....and muney was tite in them days lad"

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, team tractor said:

    My son has finally asked for a gun for in the garden. 

    Weve been playing with a B.B. gun but it’s so hard to cock it’s taking the pleasure out of it. 

    Im not interested in an air rifle as I have several for him .

    It must be fun 

    less than £50-60 

    easy to load for a 9 year old 

    I looked at electric B.B. guns( soft air) 

    pistol or assault rifle style 

    c02 seem expensive and I’m worried the fad will soon pass

    Have you considered a simple change the spring, depending what gun you have quality wise, you can normally get a range of springs to fit any particular gun?

     

    Whar bb gun are you using?

    Edited by Stonepark

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, Stonepark said:

    Have you considered a simple change the spring, depending what gun you have quality wise, you can normally get a range of springs to fit any particular gun?

     

    Whar bb gun are you using?

    It’s just a cheap £30 thing from solware in Tamworth mate

    11 hours ago, winnie&bezza said:

     

    11 hours ago, winnie&bezza said:

    His sister wouldn’t like that ;) lol

    11 hours ago, ditchman said:

    get him a zx spectrum...with a table tennis game...............and watch his face drop.............

    then say to him "think thowt are lucky lad...thats what i was brought up on....and muney was tite in them days lad"

    It’s tighter still now 😞 

    I bought him a nes ( Nintendo mk1) last year and he loves it

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×