Spice Girls Tour

Robertt

9 hours ago, Robertt said:

The millionairess Spice Girls are going on tour.

They said they're doing it for the Spicefans, so I assume therefore the tickets will be free and they will not be doing it for greed.

Why is it greed?  If you had a product that people wanted to buy, would it be greed for you to keep selling it?

So what if they are multimillionaires already.

If their fans are prepared to dish out £110 for a ticket then there is a market there for their product so let them crack on.

What difference does it make to you?

Edited by grrclark

9 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

£110+ per ticket. 

And didn’t they have a big tamtrum the day other shouting at Victoria Beckham because she refused to join the tour? 

Wasnt she the only one that could sing as well? 

Ginger and Posh were the two that can't sing to save their lives, the only one with enough actual singing talent was/is Sport which I used to rudely call council spice but she has weathered rather well compared to the rest especially chubby, sorry ginger. 

2 minutes ago, spandit said:

They were brilliant at the 2012 ceremony - so much better than that old Scouser and that ghastly Emily Sandé who can't hold a note. If you don't like them then don't buy a ticket but I suspect they'll be sold out

Do I detect some secret crushes 😉

1 hour ago, hawkfanz said:

how about OLD SPICE for the new name.

lol

1 minute ago, spandit said:

Not at all but slagging off a very popular group just out of jealousy that they're wealthy and not to your taste is boring. I think they were a credit to GB in 2012 and good luck to them

judging by the way some of them keep popping up on low budget "celebrity" shows I suspect at least a couple of them are not as wealthy as you might imagine any more.

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Spice GIRLS??? I don't think they are girls any more. Maybe they ought to think of a new name. Any suggestions?

They are going to need some good backing singers

Spice Hags.

I hope they've learnt to sing. None of them could hold a note. 

I thought Victoria was a real beaut’ when they first appeared on the screen, and Gerry had a helluva body ( I’m not keen on skinny....I like something to hang onto!😃) but was never into their music. Sporty can sing in my opinion, even if the words escape her at times, but they’re not for me. Pension funds? I doubt they need them.

They’re part of someone’s youth just like Cliff is part of my sisters; totally harmless, so good luck to em. 

1 hour ago, spandit said:

Not at all but slagging off a very popular group just out of jealousy that they're wealthy and not to your taste is boring. I think they were a credit to GB in 2012 and good luck to them

And there I was going to admit to my ‘Baby Spice’ crush back in the day........

Your right and if they wish to tour and people wish to see them, then why not? I’m sure there are many people both young and old who will glean some enjoyment and memories from attending - isn’t that what life is about? Making and enjoying memories.

We can’t all like like the same things now can we, so live n let live I say