Spice Girls Tour

Robertt

7 hours ago, walshie said:

Of the 4 reforming the group, Baby spice is very good on her radio show. Ginger spice is very good at being Christian Horner's wife. Mel B is very good at being Eddie Murphy's ex and Mel C is good at her cat being castrated impression.

I saw Mel C on stage with Bryan Adams and she seemed more in her comfort zone doing that than singing with the spice bags

20 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

£110+ per ticket. 

And didn’t they have a big tamtrum the day other shouting at Victoria Beckham because she refused to join the tour? 

Wasnt she the only one that could sing as well? 

The only one that could sing? I don't think so.

So what if its over £100 a ticket? No-one is forced to go.

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

I saw Mel C on stage with Bryan Adams and she seemed more in her comfort zone doing that than singing with the spice bags

Yeah, "When you're gone" the Bryan Adams single she sung on sold 700,000 odd copies in the UK alone.

It would have sold 2 1/2 million if she kept her piehole shut. :lol:

5 hours ago, MrPhantom said:

Just saw on the news that the tour sold out “in minutes” and they have added 4 extra dates to cope with demand! Who is buying these tickets?!

Agencies buy them up in bulk, but they don't really 'buy' them, they just reserve an option so they can resell the tickets. Go on ticketmaster or whatever, there will be tickets for sale at a higher price.

Edited by Vince Green

i always used to watch Jeniffer Thrush  on top of the pops.....it would tickle me no end to watch her deliver an orgasmic twitch ...or was it a momentary dislocation of her left hip during her song...................

sorry nothing to do with the spice girls..........i cant bear that beckham girl ...i think she is awful..... got the personalty of a long dead road kill rabbit..

Victoria is the worst singer, her mike was commonly turned off or on low when recording or performing.

Just the same, good luck to them, nobody is making anyone buy the tickets, and after they cut short their last tour I'm surprised anyone would.

If I could make the sort of money they will for standing on stage and touring the world for a few months I'd jump at the chance, and I'd bet most here would as well!

:D:good: